PGA Will Strip Trump Bedminster Of 2022 PGA Championship, Insider Says

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I said this would happen when trump was elected.

I didn't know he would do what we are enduring now but am not surprised with his actions.

The trump name has been forever destroyed by him.

Even a lot of his rich followers are leaving him.

He's probably going to have a hard time getting a loan in the future since he used other's money to build his real estate business. I think he's really screwed himself and the kids.

I didn't know he would do what we are enduring now but am not surprised with his actions.

He's probably going to have a hard time getting a loan in the future since he used other's money to build his real estate business. I think he's really screwed himself and the kids.
He also loans himself money to buy a business so he can pay himself and then claims it loses money...The reason why Ireland is investigating him and the state of NY..He is about out of candle that he has been burning at both ends.

Maybe we should start a thread about what we think the Trump Tower will get renamed to?

The odds that ’22’s PGA Championship will happen as scheduled in New Jersey are about as good as the chances of you or I winning it. Seth Waugh, the PGA of America’s CEO, was a banker and has an alert eye for high-risk exposure. He knows that Trumpism is likely to be an equally incendiary force in the ’22 midterm elections and that any affiliation is poisonous. Waugh will be forced to move the event and face down a small but vocal faction of his membership who remain true believers. Moving its major from Trump National has been debated internally at the PGA for more than two years, but executives have been reluctant to antagonize a famously vindictive man who controls the Internal Revenue Service. Such concerns melt away in 10 days, if not sooner.

Reputations too have been left bruised in the eyes of many golf fans. Like those of Jack Nicklaus and Nancy Lopez, both of whom have long been celebrated for their character and rectitude. Both supported Trump in the waning days of the election campaign, despite clear signs he would not accept any result he didn’t like. Nicklaus and Lopez have a right to support whatever candidate they choose, but they are not exempt from scrutiny for a choice publicly stated. In the aftermath of Wednesday’s murderous riot in Washington, D.C., Lopez at least tweeted that she disagreed with Trump and was rooting for the country to unite under President Biden. Jack has remained silent as a sphinx.

Arguably even more sullied are the reputations of Gary Player and Annika Sorenstam, who attended the White House to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom from the man who just one day earlier had incited the mob that killed a police officer. In an ideal world, the accomplishments for which Player and Sorenstam were being recognized with one of the nation’s highest civilian honors could be viewed independently of the administration conferring the honor, but like so many other norms that standard has been laid waste by Trump. Neither Player nor Sorenstam released photos from the ceremony. At least the third professional golfer “honored,” Babe Zaharias, doesn’t have to live with the shame, having died more than 60 years ago.

Bryson DeChambeau had shed the Trump Golf logo from his golf bag when he competed this week at the Sentry Tournament of Champions in Hawaii. Time will tell if others—like PGA Tour Champions regulars Rocco Mediate and Scott McCarron—do the same.

The notion that an association with the outgoing president might be cause for shame will trigger Trumpers in golf, who are accustomed to justifying his obscenities with whataboutery and conspiracy theories, who foam at the mouth when confronted with views alien to their echo chamber, and who can no longer distinguish the conservatism of old from the cult of today. They passionately (and rightly) celebrate Folds of Honor veterans yet defend Cadet Bone Spurs’ many calumnies against the military and their families. They mock (rightly) Bill Clinton’s audacious score-keeping, but turn a deaf ear when Trump demands officials “find” enough votes to flip a legitimate election in his favor. Golf no more belongs to that hypocritical cadre than does America itself.

He will always have access to money and people will lend it, it won’t be as easy however, there are those always willing to lend. I would expect Margo Largo to be sold.

He has totally screwed himself and his kids.

All American and reputable banks won't give him loans. He had to go to deutsche bank to get loans. Which they have already faced legal problems for laundering money for the russian mob.

I would be very surprised if there was much left of the trump money after all this.

Just horrible remarks by President Trump.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 12.00.24 AM.png

He has totally screwed himself and his kids.

All American and reputable banks won't give him loans. He had to go to deutsche bank to get loans. Which they have already faced legal problems for laundering money for the russian mob.

I would be very surprised if there was much left of the trump money after all this.
After Biden, I mean Harris screws us. There won't be no money to loan. 140,000 jobs lost just over her election in one month.

Why would they want to be associated with Trump? The man is walking poison now.

If Trump does start a media company, the commercial breaks will be nothing but the My Pillow Guy and Scott Baio trying to sell tickets to his one man show of the Vagina Monologues.

According to trump jr. they can get all the money they need from the Russians.

View attachment 441052.
But after telling the cultists, "let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue" after implying during his speech he would be with them, their grifter-in-chief beat feet. He knew what he had set in motion, and had no plans to be anywhere near the crime scene.

You RWNJs don't understand the powerful hold he has on you.

View attachment 441052.
But after telling the cultists, "let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue" after implying during his speech he would be with them, their grifter-in-chief beat feet. He knew what he had set in motion, and had no plans to be anywhere near the crime scene.

He literally sent them to the Capitol Building and told them he'd be with them.

Stupid fucks.

According to trump jr. they can get all the money they need from the Russians.

I was thinking that but will Pooty be willing without something in return? I can't believe Don Sr is smart enough to be hiding top secrets and will Jared and Ivanka want any part of it, they seem to be distancing themselves a bit. Maybe he'll sell trump towers to Bezos, lol.

View attachment 441052.

At least Jim Jones drank the koolaide with his followers.

Will the verb "to trump" also be deleted from all dictionaries?

Will all boys named "Donald" petition to change their names?

Forum List

Back