Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax all have brewed new supplies.

It's all about the clot-shoters feeling that they are smarter than everyone else then it's about control. Take masks for instance:

Mask Nazis were one of the most obnoxious aspects of the "pandemic". You had cotton mask little tyrants going around, screaming at people, assault people not wearing masks, etc...

The one thing it really did was promote this "group mentality" that people were smart if they wore a mask, and the people that weren't were "science deniers", etc...

It wasn't about the virus, it was about obedience and control. Think of them like MAGA hats but instead of them being to support a candidate, it's worn to support huge government, tyrannical control and out of control Big Pharma industry.

Since most normal people understand that masks didn't do anything, only the most fervent lefties will go back to them. When that happens, the media will ramp up its "science denier stuff" and you'll see bullying probably 10x worse than during the faux "pandemic". Schools will immediately bring back mandates.

There is already at least one school in MD that has third-graders masked-up.

I love taking advantage of every opportunity I can get to absolutely trash the mask tyrants.

Not long after the beginning of covid 1, I had a couple of twenty-something maskholes actually crying in the rear seat of a bus.

CRYING!!!!!

They're so easy.

There probably won't be any round 2 masking where I live, but I do look forward to the opportunity to fuck with their empty heads in my area if we do end up with masking.

They're so much fun.

I also make a shitload of money making and selling masks that actually insult the vapid leftists who are too ignorant to see the subtle message I print on them.

Yo, leftist losers, if you buy your masks on Etsy, look carefully for mine.

The data collection is laughable. It's so amateurish as to be hilarious.
Nazi Musk has helped the amateurs. He has cut off the voices that once were freely available. Can they even get a message out of the Twitter concentration camp? No other USMB member has mentioned or commented on this Musk fascism.

Serious professionals were previously available to read. Try to find this archive without being a Musk underling (Twitter member):

Dr. Quay's Talking Points
1. The in-frame restriction site CGTCTC is found only in RaTG13 and in no other srabecovirus.

2. The SARS-CoV-2 sequence CGT-CTT is found in Banal-52, and -236 but in no other sarbecovirus.

3. The finding of a restriction site in an amplicon that is not found in nature and its removal in an overlapping amplicon is consistent with reverse genetics workflow.

4. A BLAST of amplicon #1 identified only RaTG13 and SARS-CoV-2, both with the GTTCTC non-restriction site sequence.

5. The leucine amino acid in the restriction site is not found in 56 out of 58 sarbecoviruses.

6. Probability of at least one nucleotide difference in one restriction site is 1.0-0.828 = 0.172. Probability of all 5 restriction sites with at least 1 mutation is (0.172) to the fifth power = 0.000151, or one in > 6,600. This pattern of 5 restriction-site changes could not have been random.

Notice that Nazi Musk has made Dr. Quay's Twitter page a wax museum of yesteryear:

Nazi Musk has helped the amateurs. He has cut off the voices that once were freely available. Can they even get a message out of the Twitter concentration camp? No other USMB member has mentioned or commented on this Musk fascism.

Serious professionals were previously available to read. Try to find this archive without being a Musk underling (Twitter member):

Dr. Quay's Talking Points
1. The in-frame restriction site CGTCTC is found only in RaTG13 and in no other srabecovirus.

2. The SARS-CoV-2 sequence CGT-CTT is found in Banal-52, and -236 but in no other sarbecovirus.

3. The finding of a restriction site in an amplicon that is not found in nature and its removal in an overlapping amplicon is consistent with reverse genetics workflow.

4. A BLAST of amplicon #1 identified only RaTG13 and SARS-CoV-2, both with the GTTCTC non-restriction site sequence.

5. The leucine amino acid in the restriction site is not found in 56 out of 58 sarbecoviruses.

6. Probability of at least one nucleotide difference in one restriction site is 1.0-0.828 = 0.172. Probability of all 5 restriction sites with at least 1 mutation is (0.172) to the fifth power = 0.000151, or one in > 6,600. This pattern of 5 restriction-site changes could not have been random.

Notice that Nazi Musk has made Dr. Quay's Twitter page a wax museum of yesteryear:
Big pharma....Big money!
A forensic account should look into Musks pharma holdings.

Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax all have brewed new supplies.

Updated COVID shots are coming. They're part of a trio of vaccines to block fall viruses

Just in time for Halloween coming up and Primaries. Imagine that? All you Branch Covidians need to go get your jab while supplies last

Enjoy!
All of this screwing around with the immune system is going to backfire. You simply cannot sterilize the human body....all we do then is to create walking petri dishes that will select out the heartiest and most virulent organisms for further progress. Eventually we will produce an Armageddon bug.

I love taking advantage of every opportunity I can get to absolutely trash the mask tyrants.

Not long after the beginning of covid 1, I had a couple of twenty-something maskholes actually crying in the rear seat of a bus.

CRYING!!!!!

They're so easy.

There probably won't be any round 2 masking where I live, but I do look forward to the opportunity to fuck with their empty heads in my area if we do end up with masking.

They're so much fun.

I also make a shitload of money making and selling masks that actually insult the vapid leftists who are too ignorant to see the subtle message I print on them.

Crying over their dead MAGA relatives.

Good! People in our red states lead the way in Covid deaths. I`ve always been one of those who can find a silver lining. :)
Die away I say!

You do realize that information is politically biased and skewed don't you?

In their paper, Yale researchers Jacob Wallace, Jason L. Schwartz and Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham cautioned the data did not include individual causes of death or whether someone had been vaccinated. The data did not look at voters who had no party affiliation and was limited to Florida and Ohio, which aren’t neat comparisons to other states.

The study does not directly attribute the deaths to covid-19. Instead, excess mortality refers to the overall rate of deaths exceeding what would be expected from historical trends.

You do realize that information is politically biased and skewed don't you?

In their paper, Yale researchers Jacob Wallace, Jason L. Schwartz and Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham cautioned the data did not include individual causes of death or whether someone had been vaccinated. The data did not look at voters who had no party affiliation and was limited to Florida and Ohio, which aren’t neat comparisons to other states.

The study does not directly attribute the deaths to covid-19. Instead, excess mortality refers to the overall rate of deaths exceeding what would be expected from historical trends.
Like I said above the data collection is a hilarious joke that was most likely purposely filtered to create the content they wanted to present. Several real analyses on the subjet have born out what everybody already knew... There are no differences in lethality from one state to another regardless of vaccination penetration. In other words the so-called vaccine was completely useless.

Last edited:

CRYING!!!!!

They're so easy.

They're so much fun.

Lol

Like I said above the data collection is a hilarious joke that was most likely purposely filtered to create the content they wanted to present. Several real analyses on the subjet have born out with everybody already knew... There are no differences in lethality from one state to another regardless of vaccination penetration. In other words the so-called vaccine was completely useless.

And that's a problem. Everything and everyone is for sale now. You can buy any study you want.

If say a group wants a "study" to shows what they want to show does anyone actually believe no group anywhere in the world wouldn't provide the results they want when they are getting hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars for a "research grant"?

There are "study and research" groups that do nothing but get paid to create biased and skewed results for others.

And that's a problem. Everything and everyone is for sale now. You can buy any study you want.

If say a group wants a "study" to shows what they want to show does anyone actually believe no group anywhere in the world wouldn't provide the results they want when they are getting hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars for a "research grant"?

There are "study and research" groups that do nothing but get paid to create biased and skewed results for others.
Anything with the word Poll, study, research.....or any sentence that begins with:
Experts say, scientists agree,
Latest Data shows.... You can pretty much assume to be 99% garbage.

Don't be stupid. Any maskhole vapid leftist doesn't have MAGA relatives.

We don't allow them to remain in our families.

This is where you see the real identity of the left. There is no evidence whatsoever that masks ever did anything. Yet because it is a doctrine of the left it must never be questioned and all dissent must be crushed. It has nothing to do with mask effectiveness...it has to do with bending people to their will. They are insane control freaks.

Forum List

Back