Peyton Manning MVP for the 4th Time!

How many more fucking commercials does this entitle him to?

Manning is the best to eve play at the position and if he stays healthy, he will break all the QB records. I am not a big Colts fan, but I have to state the obvious. That said, I do hope the Colts return to the Super Bowl this year. If they don't, the lost game fiasco when they sit thier starters is going to look pretty bad. The year they won the Super Bowl, the starters played the entire season.

Last edited:
How many more fucking commercials does this entitle him to?

Not sure. I enjoy how my brother calls Tom Brady a "pretty boy" and an "attention whore." I can't remember the last time I saw Tom Brady in a commercial. If anyone's an attention whore, it's the Mannings.

I was wondering where you were Jon! Everytime there is a Peyton thread, you're there!

At least you didn't call him and Eli retards again, you're getting mellow in your old age! :D

More fun facts:

He has the most MVP awards of any in the NFL now.
The Indianapolis Colts' sensational quarterback romps to the award Saturday in balloting by 50 sports writers and broadcasters who cover the league. He gets 39 1/2 votes to 7 1/2 for Drew Brees as only quarterbacks receive any backing.

The 33-year-old Manning joins Wayne Gretzky (9), Barry Bonds (7) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (6) as the leader for most valuable player awards in his sport.

Peyton Manning Wins Record Fourth NFL Most Valuable Player MVP Award - cbs2chicago.com

More fun facts:

The Indianapolis Colts' sensational quarterback romps to the award Saturday in balloting by 50 sports writers and broadcasters who cover the league. He gets 39 1/2 votes to 7 1/2 for Drew Brees as only quarterbacks receive any backing.

The 33-year-old Manning joins Wayne Gretzky (9), Barry Bonds (7) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (6) as the leader for most valuable player awards in his sport.

Peyton Manning Wins Record Fourth NFL Most Valuable Player MVP Award - cbs2chicago.com

may his head not get as big as barry bonds'

I was wondering where you were Jon! Everytime there is a Peyton thread, you're there!

At least you didn't call him and Eli retards again, you're getting mellow in your old age! :D

No, instead I'm on Facebook chatting with a buddy about how hilarious it's going to be if they lose to the Jets again. And how even more hilarious when Brady wins his third Super Bowl MVP and gets his fourth Super Bowl ring. And how even more hilarious when Peyton "I put the I in the word team" Manning sits around bragging about how he broke records by fucking over his team for a decade.

More fun facts:

But may he be in a movie as funny as "Airplane" like Kareem did.

Too late. I am talking literally, and metaphorically. Have you seen that guy's cranium? It's like looking at that cartoon rat the Brain from "Pinky and the Brain." Also, his strokes his ego at least 8 hours a day, the media strokes it the other 16.

No, instead I'm on Facebook chatting with a buddy about how hilarious it's going to be if they lose to the Jets again. And how even more hilarious when Brady wins his third Super Bowl MVP and gets his fourth Super Bowl ring. And how even more hilarious when Peyton "I put the I in the word team" Manning sits around bragging about how he broke records by fucking over his team for a decade.

Sounds like what every man in his 20's should be doing on a Saturday night!

Have fun! :beer:

Too late. I am talking literally, and metaphorically. Have you seen that guy's cranium? It's like looking at that cartoon rat the Brain from "Pinky and the Brain." Also, his strokes his ego at least 8 hours a day, the media strokes it the other 16.

the mannings are okay, they were on the simpsons, and did fuck cooper. not literally. but he did not get the ball. hahaha
and since this last drive against the patriots no one should say anything against this dork eli.

Mmmm, yummy :D

peyton-manning-tom-moore.jpg

Sounds like what every man in his 20's should be doing on a Saturday night!

Have fun! :beer:

Sounds like what a man who worked 65 hours the last week would be doing on a Saturday night.

Forum List

Back