Arizona Cardinals

dateLess

Rookie
Dec 10, 2009
Peoria Arizona
Would like to see them win the Super Bowl. Is it possible? I live in the valley of the sun. Me and many others would like to see it happen. Kurt is not finished yet?

"DateRape"? Come on son, you really couldn't think of anything better than that?

Man, thats some over the top trolling right there. So blatant that it's actually weak.

FYI man, the best trolls are the subtle ones.

Was going to say the same thing about vortex myself. But thought calling him a troll would be grade school. But What I had not said was how I compliment his choice of names every time I flush my toilet. Vortex being the force behind every toilet in America. Then the Super Bowl comment. Get it? heh heh

You see the trolls in the super bowl?

Was going to say the same thing about vortex myself. But thought calling him a troll would be grade school. But What I had not said was how I compliment his choice of names every time I flush my toilet. Vortex being the force behind every toilet in America. Then the Super Bowl comment. Get it? heh heh

You see the trolls in the super bowl?

I too will root for the Cards, as a Niner fan I watched both games v. the Cards - which the Niners won, as you Card fans know. Why do I want the Cards? Last in the draft, of course.

Would like to see them win the Super Bowl. Is it possible? I live in the valley of the sun. Me and many others would like to see it happen. Kurt is not finished yet?

What a game! That field goal kicker is a very lucky man. And that was a tough loss for the Packers. But now I'm a fan of their quarterback. He isn't as pretty as Peyton or Brady, but he's good. Damn good. But who isn't with that kind of protection.

And that guy who stripped the ball at the end of the game for the Cardinals was the same guy Green Bay was picking on the entire game. So I'm happy for him.

But that Defense won't win a Superbowl. But Go Kurt Warner! Gotta love him. When you score that much, maybe you don't have to have a D????

I also liked the Ravens beating New England. They aren't the same after they lost to NY Giants 2 years ago. Every since they were caught cheating. Maybe thats how NE won all those superbowls.

I hope Detroit takes notice. Any quarterback is good if you give him a good offensive line.

Who's gonna win it all? I love this time of year. Who's hot? Colts turned it off. Will that cost them?

God I hope Dallas loses.

Saints?

It is certainly up for grabs this year. I hated NE winning it year after year.

I want to see Ray Lewis win another championship.

That Cardinals offense looked pretty good against a pretty good Green Bay defense!

Now the Card's defense looked pretty terrible. Minnesota has been slumping lately. New Orleans is comparable to the Cards but with a younger QB....Dallas? Lord I dislike them but they may be more well rounded. That said, maybe Dallas beats the Cards 4 of 7 times in a best of 7 series?

Here is how you win.

rodgers.jpg

(Thats a face mask)...

Here is how you win.

rodgers.jpg

(Thats a face mask)...

That appears to be a winning tactic. Question. If you don't get caught breaking a rule, have you really broken the rule? Lord knows Green Bay would never do this kind of stuff.:lol:

That appears to be a winning tactic. Question. If you don't get caught breaking a rule, have you really broken the rule? Lord knows Green Bay would never do this kind of stuff.:lol:[/QUOTE]

That and if a dog barks in the woods. And no one hears it does it make a sound? I changed it a little to protect the innocent.

I like Green Bay at least as much as I'm humored by the Cards finally being a decent team so I'm pretty neutral.

Green Bay Packers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Packers are now the only publicly owned company with a board of directors in American professional sports
Really I like the set up the Packers have going on. In fact I'd go so far in support of this association to say any team which leaves a city can no longer use a geographical reference in their name as they're obviously just rented barbarians.

Cards for one, Rams for another.

That appears to be a winning tactic. Question. If you don't get caught breaking a rule, have you really broken the rule? Lord knows Green Bay would never do this kind of stuff.:lol:

That and if a dog barks in the woods. And no one hears it does it make a sound? I changed it a little to protect the innocent.[/QUOTE]

This coming from the guy with the screeen name Daterape...lol

Here is how you win.

rodgers.jpg

(Thats a face mask)...

You took my pic wrong...I could care less about the Cardinals, just like I could care less about the Chargers when i lived in San Diego.

The cardinals fans are a joke.

I would like to see the Cardinals go to the Super Bowl. All the teams left have an opportunity to go. I cant tell you who will beat who. I dont like eating crow. Alot of people take it so lightly. I guess because they might be right. And if right they can ride on they were right you were wrong feeling. These teams all have proven to be great teams. Now matter the odds given or point spreads. Each of these teams are capable of making someone eat crow.

I can say this or that about how this team will beat this team. Throw in some numbers and true facts on my decisions. I truly cant forsee future events. I just want to see the Cardinals go all the way and win a Super Bowl in 2010.

And get over the face mask. Rodgers himself Is not crying about it. The refs are human maybe they missed it. Or saw it for what it was. Nothing to throw a flag over. Sure you can say what you want. Changes nothing.

Sorry for getting to this one late, and would love to see the Cards make it to the Big Game again, but getting past N.O. is going to be a big task. It would help if we has something close to a defense that actually stopped someone at least a few times after we scored. At one point during the GB game I pretty much decided that the defense should just get off the field and let GB score so the offense can come back on again.

Forum List

Back