Petraeus to testify on friday

Obamination probably told the General and Admiral to keep their mouth shut by claiming the info is "classified." Info is not classified when everyone knows about it. Info is made classified to protect the US and its allies, so covering up not doing anything in Libya does not reach classification levels.

I expect to see the General and Admiral speak to Congress unless they too are part of the cover up, which I doubt.

Will the former Cammander of AFRICOM, General Carter Ham and Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette of Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) also be called to testify at these hearings?
It appears that both these gentlemen were relieved if their duties simultaneously withing minutes of their communications with the situation room of the White House. What were they ordered to do and why were they fired?

Apparently not Ham. This from yesterday:

Militants who killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya in September probably had links to al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), the top U.S. general in Africa said on Wednesday, warning that a growing threat from the group must be urgently addressed.

General Carter Ham, head of the United States' Africa Command, said that a military plan unveiled on Sunday by West African regional bloc ECOWAS to dislodge AQIM from northern Mali still needed detailed work, and any intervention would probably take "some months to prepare".

Qaeda links to militants in Libya envoy attack: U.S. general - Chicago Tribune

Will the former Cammander of AFRICOM, General Carter Ham and Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette of Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) also be called to testify at these hearings?
It appears that both these gentlemen were relieved if their duties simultaneously withing minutes of their communications with the situation room of the White House. What were they ordered to do and why were they fired?

apparently:

The Air Force, in the meantime, is struggling to recover from a scandal at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, where six male instructors were charged with crimes that included rape and adultery. In the Navy, Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette was relieved of command of the Stennis aircraft carrier strike group because of “inappropriate leadership judgment.”
Panetta Orders Review of Ethics Training for Officers - NYTimes.com

apparently:

The Air Force, in the meantime, is struggling to recover from a scandal at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, where six male instructors were charged with crimes that included rape and adultery. In the Navy, Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette was relieved of command of the Stennis aircraft carrier strike group because of “inappropriate leadership judgment.”
Panetta Orders Review of Ethics Training for Officers - NYTimes.com[/QUOTE]

before we got into 'all of this'--i was awaiting news of military trial of 'person from Middle East facing charges of 'terrorism'--who chose not to shave his beard'--ironic that i cannot recall his name.

too low and vile to be entitled to a name. a number will be good enough for him. jmo.

certain that there are plenty other such scenarios going on as we speak.

seems like jobs in CIA/FBI are secure? plenty of work for them. that is all i can conclude.

in my wildest dreams i can't imagine being the sort of person who could function in such positions. fwiw.

This might development interestingly.

CIA Inspector General launches investigation of Petraeus' conduct - U.S. News
The CIA Inspector General has launched an investigation into the conduct of former Director David Petraeus, a source tells NBC News.

The source, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that acting CIA Director Michael Morrell ordered the investigation to ensure there was no wrongdoing and that no agency resources were expended improperly by Petraeus.

The CIA informed the House and Senate Intelligence Committees of the investigation on Thursday via letters from the IG.

Forum List

Back