John McCai: "Thats The Dumbest Question I Ever Heard"

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
McCain's response to a reporter's question as to whether Petraeus's affair with Broadwell posed a bigger threat to national securiity than Obama's failure at Benghazi.
No John, that wasn't a dumb question. That was a deliberate Cover Barry's @ss question. The reporter that asked it was hoping that question would put him next in line to fellate Barry.

Sen. John McCain Criticizes Reporter for asking Whether David Petraeus’ Sex Scandal Poses a Greater National Security Risk Than the Attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi | Video | TheBlaze.com

Yeah, I saw that woman in the front row at Obama's press conference who was more interested in sucking Obama's dick then asking a question. LOL, this 2nd term is going to be a riot! :)

McCain's response to a reporter's question as to whether Petraeus's affair with Broadwell posed a bigger threat to national securiity than Obama's failure at Benghazi.

Sen. John McCain Criticizes Reporter for asking Whether David Petraeus’ Sex Scandal Poses a Greater National Security Risk Than the Attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi | Video | TheBlaze.com

....And, Republicans are asking him if HE wouldn't mind driving Mittens, home.​

Don't Go-Away, MAD, John!!
(....Just hit-the-fuckin' road!)

"But McCain’s proposal got a mostly chilly reception Wednesday from his several of his fellow senators NBC News spoke with, even from some Republicans who have been his allies in the past."

dementiaexpress.jpg

"Is it MY turn, yet????"

Forum List

Back