Petition: Oprah must disavow Harvey Weinstein

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Petition: Oprah Must Disavow Harvey Weinstein
Given that Oprah Winfrey has set herself up as a figurehead for the #MeToo movement, and is even reportedly considering running for president, it is imperative that she disavow serial sex predator and her friend for many years Harvey Weinstein..........................

090118oprah.jpg

Bet this goes over like a lead balloon that photo going around of her sucking his ear lobe is pretty gross and she's married. Hmmm suck on another mans earlobe Mmmk.

You don't think Oprah got where she is on her talent, do you? She passed Harvey's sofa test.

What are her qualifications? Has she published her tax returns? Has she even done business with Deutsche Bank and is therefore owned by Putin?

The opening ^^^ salvo of Character Assassination, the safe harbor for racists, misogynists, bigots of all shapes and sizes, and faux Christians.
I read a book that says she's unstable.

Why would those non-racists, non-misogynists, non-bigots think a fat black woman is qualified to be president?

090118oprah.jpg

Bet this goes over like a lead balloon that photo going around of her sucking his ear lobe is pretty gross and she's married. Hmmm suck on another mans earlobe Mmmk.[/QUOTE]
The opening ^^^ salvo of Character Assassination, the safe harbor for racists, misogynists, bigots of all shapes and sizes, and faux Christians.

Why would those non-racists, non-misogynists, non-bigots think a fat black woman is qualified to be president?

Oh which book is that?

090118oprah.jpg

Bet this goes over like a lead balloon that photo going around of her sucking his ear lobe is pretty gross and she's married. Hmmm suck on another mans earlobe Mmmk.

Oh which book is that?[/QUOTE]
The one about not begging then tweeting and begging.

Two idiot-grams ^^^, the second wrapped in bigotry.

The answer is simple, O is accomplished, and never needed to file for bankruptcy. O cares about people, and much like Michelle Obama goes high when people like Trump and Aba Incieni go low.

090118oprah.jpg

Oh which book is that?
The one about not begging then tweeting and begging.[/QUOTE]

You said you read a book that said she was unstable so which book was that??

090118oprah.jpg

Oh which book is that?

You said you read a book that said she was unstable so which book was that??[/QUOTE]
When will you ever learn?

The Hidden Dirt on Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey's Former Stepmother Dishes Dirt About Oprah; Reveals Shocking Information About Oprah and BFF Gayle King's Relationship - Jade African

090118oprah.jpg

Oh which book is that?

Oprah Winfrey's Former Stepmother Dishes Dirt About Oprah; Reveals Shocking Information About Oprah and BFF Gayle King's Relationship - Jade African[/QUOTE]

Oh a book by her daddy. Really

090118oprah.jpg

Oh which book is that?

Oprah Winfrey's Former Stepmother Dishes Dirt About Oprah; Reveals Shocking Information About Oprah and BFF Gayle King's Relationship - Jade African

Oh a book by her daddy. Really[/QUOTE]
You didn't even know about it. Here's another by her special biographer. Says she was a whore.

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Forum List

Back