Petition about Melania's gilded NY cage explodes, taxpayers outraged as she sucks up the bucks

Drumpf goes after his daughter all the time. He taught her to give him a lap dance.

ivanka-trump.jpg
You guys are truly sick. I can tell that you haven't had kids. It wasn't Trump was getting blowjobs under the Oval Office desk from an intern old enough to be his daughter.
I have 5 kids. 3 of which are my girls and 1 girl from a family friend. Drumpf was just grabbing pussies while sexually assaulting women.
And that's why you think it's cool to accuse Trump of assaulting his own daughter? You must be one of these shitty parents then. I didn't see any of you lowlife's make jokes about Bill Clinton raping his own daughter, even though he was actually accused of it. How come?
I dont think Drumpf raping his daughter is cool. I'm just pointing it out. You must be a shitty parent if you like watching Drumpf molest his daughter.

Notice the fear in her eyes?
article-2340012-1A43BE04000005DC-735_634x480.jpg
So you enjoy Clinton molesting his daughter too? Youre a sicko!

You guys are truly sick. I can tell that you haven't had kids. It wasn't Trump was getting blowjobs under the Oval Office desk from an intern old enough to be his daughter.
I have 5 kids. 3 of which are my girls and 1 girl from a family friend. Drumpf was just grabbing pussies while sexually assaulting women.
And that's why you think it's cool to accuse Trump of assaulting his own daughter? You must be one of these shitty parents then. I didn't see any of you lowlife's make jokes about Bill Clinton raping his own daughter, even though he was actually accused of it. How come?
I dont think Drumpf raping his daughter is cool. I'm just pointing it out. You must be a shitty parent if you like watching Drumpf molest his daughter.

What a fucking troll you are. Just pointing out that his own daughter knows he's a lowlife rapist. I'm not the one who joked about Trump getting lap dances from Ivanka.

What a fucking troll you are. Just pointing out that his own daughter knows he's a lowlife rapist. I'm not the one who joked about Trump getting lap dances from Ivanka.
I agree Drumpf is a low life rapist. He is a molester that had his daughter give him a lap dance as shown on the photo. There are other pictures as well. Would you like to see more?

You should be the one to talk. Going after Trump's daughter like that.
Drumpf goes after his daughter all the time. He taught her to give him a lap dance.

ivanka-trump.jpg
Haven't you ever grabbed any pussies?

I agree Drumpf is a low life rapist. He is a molester that had his daughter give him a lap dance as shown on the photo. There are other pictures as well. Would you like to see more?
The pictures are all set up by professional photographers. You are lying, trying to pass them off as candid shots.

ivanka-trump.jpg
You are simply delusional. Who the hell told you that Trump raped his daughter and why were you gullible enough to believe them?

Obama has 24/7 security at his house in Chicago and nobody even lives there. The Obama's are living in Washington until their kids finish high school.

Why isn't Johnny Fagsack whining about that?

No he doesn't
Bullshit.

Chickenshit
It was Trump going after his daughter....creep

ivanka-trump.jpg
If Clinton got BJs from an intern that's no big deal, it's not against the law. Heck, my wife is younger than 5 of my kids. So what? Clinton's crime wasn't getting a BJ from a much younger woman, it was lying about it under oath in a $500,000 lawsuit. He should have gone to prison for that.

Obama has 24/7 security at his house in Chicago and nobody even lives there. The Obama's are living in Washington until their kids finish high school.

Why isn't Johnny Fagsack whining about that?

No he doesn't
Bullshit.

Chickenshit
It was Trump going after his daughter....creep
Who told you that and why were you gullible enough to believe them?

Chickenshit

ivanka-trump.jpg
You dont grab pussies. You pet and kiss them before bumping them.

ivanka-trump.jpg
I was an avowed bachelor until I was 47. And I was a very prolific dater for 35 years. So I've been with a lot of women. I don't know how many but its certainly well into the triple digits. And all of them liked it when I grabbed their pussy.

ivanka-trump.jpg
I was an avowed bachelor until I was 47. And I was a very prolific dater for 35 years. So I've been with a lot of women. I don't know how many but its certainly well into the triple digits. And all of them liked it when I grabbed their pussy.
You must have dated hundreds of women with low self esteem. I was a prolific womanizer until I met my wife at the age of 30. I know for a fact I was over 300 women. Only the ones with low self esteem let you sexually assault them

It takes a special kind of low-life asshole to attack another man's daughter with sexually perverted innuendos just because you don't agree with his political ideology. But then again, this is what the Democratin party and its followers has now become.

Last edited:

ivanka-trump.jpg
If Clinton got BJs from an intern that's no big deal, it's not against the law. Heck, my wife is younger than 5 of my kids. So what? Clinton's crime wasn't getting a BJ from a much younger woman, it was lying about it under oath in a $500,000 lawsuit. He should have gone to prison for that.
Correct, but Clinton also used his position to get a 20 year old woman to give him BJ's and totally violate the sanctity of the Oval Office. And then his wife Hillary viciously attacked the woman. But that aside, the point is we didn't see any Democrats attack Chelsea because her father is a pervert, over the years.

ivanka-trump.jpg
Exactly, some women like it rough, some don't. The tape was very typical "who's the alpha male" talk I've heard hundreds of times.

It takes a special kind of low-life asshole to attack another man's daughter with sexually perverted innuendos just because you don't agree with his political ideology. But then again, this is what the Democratin party and its followers has now become.
Youre just mad Drumpf molested his daughter and everyone found out. BTW. I am not a Dem.

Youre just mad Drumpf molested his daughter and everyone found out. BTW. I am not a Dem.
That's fake news and you know it. I think it's best to stay away from the kids. Karma will always bite you in the ass.

Trump chose to publicly publish photos with inappropriate contact with Ivanka

If those are the ones he published......imagine what happened with nobody around ?

poor FLOTUS, hiding from POTUS, waiting for her green card....

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

Petition about Melania Trump surges in popularity
By outraged taxpayers you mean leftwing loons who didn't show an ounce of Fiscal concern over any expensive trip the former First Lady took.
Given the keystone cop like security the Secret Service has been providing over the years Trump Towers is probably more secure from lefty extremist accosting the First Family.

Trump chose to publicly publish photos with inappropriate contact with Ivanka

If those are the ones he published......imagine what happened with nobody around ?
His own daughter sitting in his lap is inappropriate? You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back