Petition about Melania's gilded NY cage explodes, taxpayers outraged as she sucks up the bucks

So you enjoy Clinton molesting his daughter too? Youre a sicko!
What a fucking troll you are. Just pointing out that his own daughter knows he's a lowlife rapist. I'm not the one who joked about Trump getting lap dances from Ivanka.
I agree Drumpf is a low life rapist. He is a molester that had his daughter give him a lap dance as shown on the photo. There are other pictures as well. Would you like to see more?
It takes a special kind of low-life asshole to attack another man's daughter with sexually perverted innuendos just because you don't agree with his political ideology. But then again, this is what the Democratin party and its followers has now become.
Trump chose to publicly publish photos with inappropriate contact with Ivanka

If those are the ones he published......imagine what happened with nobody around ?
His own daughter sitting in his lap is inappropriate? You're an idiot.

Lolita shots for Daddy Pussygrabber

So you enjoy Clinton molesting his daughter too? Youre a sicko!
What a fucking troll you are. Just pointing out that his own daughter knows he's a lowlife rapist. I'm not the one who joked about Trump getting lap dances from Ivanka.
I agree Drumpf is a low life rapist. He is a molester that had his daughter give him a lap dance as shown on the photo. There are other pictures as well. Would you like to see more?
It takes a special kind of low-life asshole to attack another man's daughter with sexually perverted innuendos just because you don't agree with his political ideology. But then again, this is what the Democratin party and its followers has now become.

If those are the ones he published......imagine what happened with nobody around ?

Beyond a certain age, it is inappropriate. If your daughter is old enough to wear make-up, she's too old to be sitting on your lap at a public event.

Especially when you're on the record as saying that if Ivanka weren't your daughter, you'd be dating her. That's just beyond squicky.

Beyond a certain age, it is inappropriate. If your daughter is old enough to wear make-up, she's too old to be sitting on your lap at a public event.

Especially when you're on the record as saying that if Ivanka weren't your daughter, you'd be dating her. That's just beyond squicky.
Aw come on, a father completing his daughter's looks? That's as normal as it gets. Honestly I don't see a problem with the Trump tape. He was a player when he was younger and he talked like one. Sure it isn't something a guy would say in any occasion.

So Bill Clinton would be a Daddy BJ? LOL.

and citizens in Palm Beach are thoroughly pissed about Agent Orange CONSTANTLY vacationing at his cheezy resort, snarling traffic and causing local business owners tons of money

Your ignorance and desperation are duly noted.

Palm Beach already had no love for Donald Trump. Although, they also hate anyone who is not old Palm Beach money.

Donald Trump had sued the City of Palm Beach for DISCRIMINATION. When Trump bought the property is was a resort. An extremely exclusive resort. As such, Palm Beach did not allow members of their private clubs to allow BLACKS OR JEWS.

Donald Trump sued Palm Beach to force them to allow him to accept Blacks and Jews. The city of Palm Beach sued Donald Trump because his AMERICAN FLAG pole was too tall for their restrictions. Bottom line, he moved the flag pole and reduced the height by 10' and they grudgingly allowed him to admit...uh...BLACKS AND JEWS.

As for Mar-a-Lago (I was once a guest there for lunch, I don't play golf) it is elegance beyond belief.

Mar-a-Lago (English pronunciation: /mɑɹ.ə.lɑ.goʊ/) is an estate and National Historic Landmark in Palm Beach, Florida, built from 1924 to 1927 by heiress and socialite Marjorie Merriweather Post. Post envisioned the house as a future winter retreat for American presidents and foreign dignitaries, and following her death in 1973, it was bequeathed to the nation. However, successive presidents declined to use the mansion, which was returned to Post's estate in 1980 and in 1985 was purchased by Donald Trump, later 45th President of the United States.[4]

The 126-room, 110,000-square-foot (10,000 m2)[5] house contains the Mar-a-Lago Club, a members-only club with guest rooms, a spa, and other hotel-style amenities. The Trump family maintains private quarters in a separate, closed-off area of the house and grounds.[6]

Since taking office in 2017, President Trump has referred to Mar-a-Lago as his Southern White House and uses it as a Camp David-style presidential retreat.[7][8]

Mar-a-Lago - Wikipedia

Last edited:
You are simply delusional. Who the hell told you that Trump raped his daughter and why were you gullible enough to believe them?

Poor little rightwinger is not that gullible, he is that DESPERATE.

Nightly the little guy has nightmares about going to sleep early November 8th with visions of worshiping Queen Hillary Clinton only to wake up with Donald Trump as president. He hasn’t recovered, doubtful he ever will. It recurs for him nightly causing sleep deprivation, which causes uncontrollable irritably and anger issues.

Thank you for vividly exhibiting your desperation and vitriol.

The election is over. President Donald Trump WON the election and is doing a great job which we know panics you to no end.

Can the FAKE NEWS, accept reality and look toward helping solve problems.

What a bunch of virgins these dems are... Yea, I'm sure your "womanizing" ass knows all there is to know. ~wink wink~ Your generalization fails.

I'm an arrogant bitch who likes it rough. In fact, I actually had a pussy husband, I kicked him to the curb for a grabber. It has nothing to do with "self-esteem," it has to do with power trips. Domination is far too easy with men, they're pathetic slaves to their little brains, but a man who fights is a delightful challenge. Like sweet honey; one might take a few stings, but the taste is divine.

The genesis of "safe word" wasn't 'nice' guys and girls, and the fact that nearly everyone in the nation knows what it is should tell you how many folks like to have their pussy grabbed...

Trump molesting his daughter and getting it photographed for posterity is gross by any stretch of the imagination

Thank you for vividly exhibiting your desperation and vitriol.

The election is over. President Donald Trump WON the election and is doing a great job which we know panics you to no end.

Can the FAKE NEWS, accept reality and look toward helping solve problems.

Why does every post with you guys start with....Donald Trump won the election?

We are talking about inappropriate contact with his daughter of a sexual nature and the best you can come back with is...Trump won the election

Trump molesting his daughter and getting it photographed for posterity is gross by any stretch of the imagination
I don't see him molesting his daughter. You see his darter sitting on his lap when she was younger, which is natural. And then I see shameless leftie dirtbags calling that "molesting".

I don't see him molesting his daughter. You see his darter sitting on his lap when she was younger, which is natural. And then I see shameless leftie dirtbags calling that "molesting".

It is a shame when child molesting is ignored

How about that #Pizzagate thing rightwinger? You look into that? Or do you ignore all the connections to the Democratic party there like a good partisan hack? Epstein's Lolita express convictions, convicted child traffickers being bailed out of Haiti, pictures of little kids taped to tables, shady recordings of kids being abused and told to call certain people daddy, and creepy videos of a rather scared looking young lady being pawed and whispered to in the White House, and how about that picture of Obama with his hand on the ass of a young girl... Nothing but denial right?

Yet Trump is put in a pose with his daughter in a few Polaroids and says his kids pretty and ya'll are drooling on your pants... Hilarious.

I'm sure you ignore the demise of Milo as well. Dumb fuck misspeaks and is ousted by a huge chunk of his fan base for the mere implication that he sympathies with child molesters... If you think Trumps fan's would suffer him being a child molester, you are ignoring reality. Unsurprising really, that seems to be a requirement for the left wing these days... I miss classic liberals, at least I had a shred of respect for them, this latest crop of millennial twit lefties are so useless I'd just as soon see them all walk of cliffs then listen to their disingenuous bullshit...

How about that #Pizzagate thing rightwinger? You look into that? Or do you ignore all the connections to the Democratic party there like a good partisan hack? Epstein's Lolita express convictions, convicted child traffickers being bailed out of Haiti, pictures of little kids taped to tables, shady recordings of kids being abused and told to call certain people daddy, and creepy videos of a rather scared looking young lady being pawed and whispered to in the White House, and how about that picture of Obama with his hand on the ass of a young girl... Nothing but denial right?

Yet Trump is put in a pose with his daughter in a few Polaroids and says his kids pretty and ya'll are drooling on your pants... Hilarious.

I'm sure you ignore the demise of Milo as well. Dumb fuck misspeaks and is ousted by a huge chunk of his fan base for the mere implication that he sympathies with child molesters... If you think Trumps fan's would suffer him being a child molester, you are ignoring reality. Unsurprising really, that seems to be a requirement for the left wing these days... I miss classic liberals, at least I had a shred of respect for them, this latest crop of millennial twit lefties are so useless I'd just as soon see them all walk of cliffs then listen to their disingenuous bullshit...
Fake news

You guys are truly sick. I can tell that you haven't had kids. It wasn't Trump was getting blowjobs under the Oval Office desk from an intern old enough to be his daughter.
I have 5 kids. 3 of which are my girls and 1 girl from a family friend. Drumpf was just grabbing pussies while sexually assaulting women.
Haven't you ever grabbed any pussies?
You dont grab pussies. You pet and kiss them before bumping them.
I was an avowed bachelor until I was 47. And I was a very prolific dater for 35 years. So I've been with a lot of women. I don't know how many but its certainly well into the triple digits. And all of them liked it when I grabbed their pussy.
You must have dated hundreds of women with low self esteem. I was a prolific womanizer until I met my wife at the age of 30. I know for a fact I was over 300 women. Only the ones with low self esteem let you sexually assault them
It has nothing to do with sexual assault.

That's ridiculous. My daughters sit in my lap and cuddle up to me all the time. Especially my oldest. She's always been a daddy's girl.

That's ridiculous. My daughters sit in my lap and cuddle up to me all the time. Especially my oldest. She's always been a daddy's girl.
It is against board rules to comment further

We are talking about inappropriate contact with his daughter of a sexual nature and the best you can come back with is...Trump won the election

No, the subject of the thread is Progressives feigned distress about the government spending money to protect Melania Trump.

Forum List

Back