Pete Buttigieg Says America Was Never That Great, Gets Destroyed On Twitter

Mayor Pete Buttplug is an idiot. He's just created a quote that Trump can use against him in every TV commercial.

You might want to actually read your own link.

I mean unless you're a masochist. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
You mean the part where he says America was never that great?

Actually yeah. Because that part doesn't exist.

Maybe this doesn't get out to the hinterlands but here's a hot tip: There is nothing preventing blogs from making up fake headlines. Your job is to read the material and determine if it has a basis or if it's bullshit click-bait for those who won't bother.

This is the latter.

“That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”

Spin, boy, SPIN!

Maybe this doesn't get out to the hinterlands but here's a hot tip: There is nothing preventing blogs from making up fake headlines. Your job is to read the material and determine if it has a basis or if it's bullshit click-bait for those who won't bother.

This is the latter.
Is he your heart throb choice for next year?

Exact quote for those who have adult level reading comprehension skills:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”

Forum List

Back