Pete buewhatever, the gay secretary of Transportation and his husband? Can't find baby formula....I would laugh, but I feel bad for the babies

We already know what you got, sick fuck. You've posted your fake 'science' before, and we all had a good laugh at it already.
Let the record show that you made the moronic assertion that children do not do well with gay parents. When called out on it. you hide behind personal attacks and then run from it like the coward that you are.

He doesn't beleive in anything, he just likes perversion and having his sick fuck buddies grooming children.
1652980897022.png

You think a guy that claims to be a woman, should compete in women's sports? Yes or no.
Once again, this thread is not about Trans people. I will say this, however. There are some things that cannot be dumbed down to a yes or no answer. The issue is really quite complicated but I not expect some one with your mental limitations to know or appreciate that that

Once again, this thread is not about Trans people. I will say this, however. There are some things that cannot be dumbed down to a yes or no answer. The issue is really quite complicated but I not expect some one with your mental limitations to know or appreciate that that
No matter how you spin it. A boy cannot become a girl and vise versa.

We already know what you got, sick fuck. You've posted your fake 'science' before, and we all had a good laugh at it already.
Hey Smitty! Still waiting for YOU to present what YOU consider real science to back up your moronic claim that children raised by gay people do not do well. That stupid argument FAILED numerous times in court where various states were trying to justify their bans on same sex marriage.

Not only were they unable to present any evidence that the children of gay parents do not do well, they were too stupid to know that its the wrong argument. Marriage and being parents are two separate things. Both gay and straight people come to have children in their care regardless of whether or not they are married. If you want to compare outcomes for children, compare children from dysfunctional and broken homes, with those who have a stable home life with two married parents who are both their legal guardians- regardless of their respective genders.

Your willful ignorance disgusts me. So lets see what you got Smitty or shut the fuck up.

Let the record show that you made the moronic assertion that children do not do well with gay parents. When called out on it. you hide behind personal attacks and then run from it like the coward that you are.

Let the record show nobody gives a shit about your sniveling.

Biden's Secretary of Transportation is gay, and has two adopted children.....he can't produce milk, his "husband," can't produce milk...........except in the fantasy world of democrat transfascists..............and they don't have milk for their babyies...

I feel bad for the two babies, but this is just too funny.....biden's baby formula mess is now hitting one of his own clowns...

Stick to 2nd Amendment topics, bro. Free piece of advice.

Your non-2A topics blow chunks.

Let the record show nobody gives a shit about your sniveling.
So the best that you can do is to accuse me of sniveling? That is all that you have? No even an attempt to defend your moronic assertion about gay parents? You have succeeded in making a colossal fool of yourself

I will not let this stand. I will hold your feet to the fire until you explain your stupid, bigoted bovine excrement. I will be on you like stink on shit. You can run but you cant hide

Last edited:
moronic?

a person is moronic to think 2 fags can raise a healthy child. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

please

leave nature alone. Nature is intelligent.. People who mess w/ it... not so much

=

moronic?

a person is moronic to think 2 fags can raise a healthy child. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

please

leave nature alone. Nature is intelligent.. People who mess w/ it... not so much

=
Well, well. What do we have here? Another blow hard spouting inane equine excrement but who does not know shit about gay parenting. The fact is that there are hundreds of thousands of kids who are being raised by a gay parent or a gay couple who are doing just fine. There is a large body of evidence that having same sez parents has no effect on the developmental and emotional well being of children. If you can refute that bring it on. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Well, well. What do we have here? Another blow hard spouting inane equine excrement but who does not know shit about gay parenting. The fact is that there are hundreds of thousands of kids who are being raised by a gay parent or a gay couple who are doing just fine. There is a large body of evidence that having same sez parents has no effect on the developmental and emotional well being of children. If you can refute that bring it on. Otherwise shut the fuck up.
yeh kids sshould be taught how to stick their... oh never mind

I won't lower myself to that vile level...

teach kids to go against nature big time... good one...

feel so sorry 4 those kids... deeply sorry

and quit being a fascist telling people to shut up... Please...

yeh kids sshould be taught how to stick their... oh never mind

I won't lower myself to that vile level...

teach kids to go against nature big time... good one...

feel so sorry 4 those kids... deeply sorry

and quit being a fascist telling people to shut up... Please...
Wow Bro! I am so impressed by the way you so clearly and cogently you present your argument. You are clearly highly accomplished in the mastery of the English language as well as the art of debating. Please tell us more. We are so anxious to learn from you. Please start by elaborating on why you feel so sorry for those children. Please provide documentation

Forum List

Back