Perverted Islam

I keep hearing tha administration say Islam has been perverted by the terrorists. And I can't figure out what has been preverted to make people kill, the definition of preverted is this.

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Ok now we have a definition. So what in the Koran has been preverted? What part was distorted or corrupted? If you look at the state departments list of terror organizations you see an overwhelming number of "perverted Islamic terrorist organizations"; in almost every country that Muslims have occupied. It is a trend it seems and they use the same tactics, beheading, bombing, kidnapping. So we have a trend of perverted Islamic terrorists that all say they use an unaltered version of the Koran. So how exactly has it been preverted? Did they add text and scripture to the Koran to come up with this?

I have a suspicion that Muslims the world over walk a fine line between being moderate and extreme. Because nothing in the Koran limits them from making that jump. And is the reason Muslim countries are so hush hush about it. Because you can have moderate Muslims one day and the next they are all in the streets protesting and killing. Terror is the root of the religion. If you don't believe me look up any news reports of Muslims protesting in the streets or burning flags. And usually over a picture of muhamid or something as small as that. That is why I believe the problem persists today because it is in their religion to do such things submission. And the fact they believe they are doing gods work....a job or economic choices is not going to stop or make it better, true believers do what they do for faith not because they do not have jobs. And I believe they can walk into any mosque in the world and recruit a good number of moderate Muslims to their cause, anywhere. It is the core of who they are and gives their life meaning fighting for their salvation. We are fighting an enemy that believes dieing for their cause in battle gives them martyrdom.

I see the administration also pointing at Christian extremists, but most of those are lone wolf attacks. And they are not funded by different government sources nor were they capturing large tracks of land gaining monetary value for oil and being sold weapons by agencies. Completely different .

I believe most Americans cannot comprehend Muslims countries because most of their children are taught the Koran at an early age and most can recite the Koran verbatim at an early age. It is part of their culture and belief. And in most of those countries life has little meaning. Killing people normal.

In human history, nothing's convinced people to kill and be killed more than religions. All it is.

There's over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, if Islam itself was the problem then there'd be a helluva lot more than a few Muslims running around being a problem.

Stalin and Hitler and Mao and Pol Pot have demonstrated religious fanaticism and militant atheism run neck and neck in killing folks.

Stalin and Hitler and Mao and Pol Pot have demonstrated religious fanaticism and militant atheism run neck and neck in killing folks.

Nazism at least was grounded in Catholicism.

Do all Catholics still want to kill all of the Jews?

No, they've gotten even worse than wanting to kill us. They wanna convert us and kill our souls.

Death is rather final, and converting to Catholicism would hardly kill your soul. When the Catholics line 21 Jews up and cut off their heads because they are Jews, you will have a valid complaint. I am not Catholic, but I don't believe they hate Jews. Do you hate all Christians, or just Catholics?

This Christian nation has not clean hands...
We don't wipe our asses with our hands.

Despite Harf/Psaki/Kerry/Obama propaganda, there is no perversion of Islam going on, Islam is perverted.

Starting with the child-raping goat fucker that started it.

No, they've gotten even worse than wanting to kill us. They wanna convert us and kill our souls.

Death is rather final, and converting to Catholicism would hardly kill your soul. When the Catholics line 21 Jews up and cut off their heads because they are Jews, you will have a valid complaint. I am not Catholic, but I don't believe they hate Jews. Do you hate all Christians, or just Catholics?
Catholics have a long history of doing just that though.

It didn't end in 1945 either.

As my old granny said, two wrongs don't make a right, either.

I try not to hate anyone, certainly not individual Christians. I don't much care for certain spins on Christianity. The NT texts are fine, Jesus was a fine example of a Jew (hehe) but what many have done to what Jesus actually taught is an abomination.

Christians were burning witches and the killers of masters as late as the early 18th century.

Christians wiped out Native Americans in Mexico, the US, and Canada throughout the 19th century.

hobelim, you little troll, who the fuck do you think you are. Fuck off if you cannot do this honestly and squarely.
So what are you trying to say here? That all religions are violent so we should address violence inherent in religion? Please make your point more clearly. I do not know what you are trying to say here. This is an honest and sincere question.
It is easy enough to understand. Man and religions are violent, as are man and atheism.
So you are saying man is just violent, just deal with it? Some of us are trying to change things for the better.

This is what is majorly wrong with what Obama said. He said people have killed in the past and people are killing now so that makes it OK. It would have been better if Obama said Islam was a murderous religion. At least then he would acknowledge that murder is not good. Apparently Obama would be the kind of President who would sit by will the Native American population got decimated because, well, the Romans killed people too.

This Christian nation has not clean hands...
If armies of people were running around claiming to kill in the name of Christianity certain people would try to figure out why they thought like they did and try to stop the killing. Armies of people are running around claiming to kill in the name of Islam. Some people are trying to figure out why and how to stop them. Presumably the same type of people who are trying to stop the killing now would have been the same type of people would have tried to stop the killing any time in history. There is another group who prefer to justify the killing. This group presumably is the same type of group who would have justified the killing through history.

RV is pretending he is not violent, when in fact I believe he would hurt or worse anyone who got in his way if he could escape the just punishment. He writes as if he has boiling meth is his veins.

There is no moderate or extremist Islam.

There is just Islam. ...... :cool:
Correct. The backward, fascist ideology invented by Mo' (swish) is just as violent and retrogressive today as it was in the 7th century ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back