Personal Wealth Up $26 Trillion Under Obama

Damn.....you still trying to sell that turd of an argument?
Care to point to specific democratic legislation that caused the Great Bush recession?

What a laugher you are jake. YOU blame Bush but don't name one legislation and then expect me to name one. Do you even realize that the POTUS does not propose legislation? Do you know that it is Congress that is in the regulation business? What I said was very true. The democrats were in control of Congress, they did nothing.

RW doesn't even know how the cereal gets in his bowl every morning. He just sits down and it's there.

Jake puts it there, before he puts on his tin foil hat and his RW suit.

Jake and RW are the same person.

$26 trillion in just under six years

Imagine if we could have six more years of Obama?

Why would we want to do that.....
You have gone on and on about how bad things are that we need to do certain things to make the country better.
But your guy is in charge .....
It's bad under Obama
So we need 6 more years of Obama.

How can conservatives pass up $52 trillion of trickle down?

OBAMA 2016!

You bet,

I am sure there is another union that would like to fleece the American Public.
If we had stronger unions, more of that $26 trillion would have ended up in the hands of the workers

If unions invested their money, they'd have more of that 26 trillion.

They want the money without the risk.

Then they get expectant and lazy.

Damn.....you still trying to sell that turd of an argument?
Care to point to specific democratic legislation that caused the Great Bush recession?

What a laugher you are jake. YOU blame Bush but don't name one legislation and then expect me to name one. Do you even realize that the POTUS does not propose legislation? Do you know that it is Congress that is in the regulation business? What I said was very true. The democrats were in control of Congress, they did nothing.

RW doesn't even know how the cereal gets in his bowl every morning. He just sits down and it's there.

Jake puts it there, before he puts on his tin foil hat and his RW suit.

Jake and RW are the same person.

You weren't supposed to tell anyone that. Now I will have to turn you over to the Internet police

Because shifting money around for profit should not be taxed at a lower rate than sweating for the money

You mean investors placing money that has already been taxed once at risk should have a large chunk of their life savings confiscated?
It has not been taxed.......that is why they call it Capital GAIN

If it wasn't taken by taxation, it would be spent in the economy. which helps the economy more, government spending or consumer spending?

please try to think before answering.

Keep those supply side fantasies coming

its fact, not fantasy.

So, lets try again, Jake. Which helps the economy more, government spending or consumer spending?

Why must it be either/or in your world?
Both are needed in our society

Yep,

Was just visiting with another friend who has not seen a dime of that 26 Trillion. In fact, he lost his job.

He's a democrat....or was......

Forum List

Back