Perry challenges Trump to a pull up contest.

Sheesh, they need to diaper all the Democrats running in pull ups. they are so freaking old, senile and just plain old corrupted farts in the wind

Perry has been reduced to being an ankle bitter.

Perry showed he was light weight last time.

He will even be worse this time.

Sheesh, they need to diaper all the Democrats running in pull ups. they are so freaking old, senile and just plain old corrupted farts in the wind

That attitude is not exactly attractive to the opposite sex, you know....;)

Has anyone here even seen the comment in full context? It went as follows.
Perry was asked by Daily Mail reporter David Martosko about Trump’s comments that the former Texas governor isn’t energetic or tough enough to be in the Republican primary debates Perry shot back with the amusing proposition let's get a pull up bar out there and see who can do more pull ups. Nice job trying to make nothing into something though.

That's Trump on the right!

huggies-pull-ups-potty-training-2.jpg

Perry was asked by Daily Mail reporter David Martosko about Trump’s comments that the former Texas governor isn’t energetic or tough enough to be in the Republican primary debates Perry shot back with the amusing proposition let's get a pull up bar out there and see who can do more pull ups. Nice job trying to make nothing into something though.

Did I miss something? Isn't that what we said. Perry challenged Trump to do pull ups. Where is the "make nothing into something": part. I think Perry is desperate to gain attention, but his lame attempts just show he is still lacking. Donald, the entertainer, has turned this process into a Circus.

Did I miss something? Isn't that what we said. Perry challenged Trump to do pull ups. Where is the "make nothing into something": part. I think Perry is desperate to gain attention, but his lame attempts just show he is still lacking. Donald, the entertainer, has turned this process into a Circus.
You miss a lot intentional or not I can't say probably is though what you are trying to do is act like,this was a serious challenge he was making when anyone who is not a blind party partisan knows all he was doing was making light of Trumps comments about him. So again nice job trying to make something out of nothing.

I don't why they are allowed to be so dishonest and misleading when they post an article. Especially in the politic forum

Good Grief....Blackhawk, you are making a lot out of nothing.....Chill

Perry is just trying to keep from disappearing under Trumpmania.

If you don't like your partisan idiocy being pointed out stop posting partisan idiocy. While I respect your freedom of speech rights to post it I will execrise mine to point it out when the mood strikes me.

DarkFury and blackhawk made nothing statements.

Let's move along. Perry is a light weight outside of Texas. He is like a good double A ball player who can't make it to the big leagues. He does not have the stuff to be something.

If you don't like your partisan idiocy being pointed out stop posting partisan idiocy. While I respect your freedom of speech rights to post it I will execrise mine to point it out when the mood strikes me.

whatever......:tongue:

Forum List

Back