Perry challenges Trump to a pull up contest.

Good Grief....Blackhawk, you are making a lot out of nothing.....Chill

Perry is just trying to keep from disappearing under Trumpmania.
If you don't like your partisan idiocy being pointed out stop posting partisan idiocy. While I respect your freedom of speech rights to post it I will execrise mine to point it out when the mood strikes me.

whatever......:tongue:
Sorry if you don't like being called on your B.S.

I think Perry is desperate to gain attention, but his lame attempts just show he is still lacking. Donald, the entertainer, has turned this process into a Circus.
That's what clowns do. They can't all be straight men.
No, clowns say they will answer a question on the keystone pipeline after she becomes president, and sheep are the one's that still support her. Liberals! Lol

Bye Bye Perry for STUPIDITY..... That's what got him the last time!
Are you kidding me? Stupidity is one of the essential qualities nutters demand in their candidates. Just go ask Staph, she'll tell ya'll.

If you don't like your partisan idiocy being pointed out stop posting partisan idiocy. While I respect your freedom of speech rights to post it I will execrise mine to point it out when the mood strikes me.

The only BS is what Perry said...but you probably can't see that.

All Perry did was make light of Trumps comment the B.S is you and the other far lefties trying to turn it into more than it is.

All Perry did was make light of Trumps comment the B.S is you and the other far lefties trying to turn it into more than it is.

Well, I do like your Three Stooges clip. So, have a good day!

Glad you like it you to.

Glad you like it you to.

I am Three Stooges addict. They were pure comedy that never tried to teach a "Moral lesson." Just funny slapstick!

Glad you like it you to.

I am Three Stooges addict. They were pure comedy that never tried to teach a "Moral lesson." Just funny slapstick!
We will agree on something today after all .

Apparently Trump is beating them in everything...with one hand tied behind his back!...LOLOLOLOL!

Quinnipiac: Trump Sweeping GOP Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newsmax ^ | Thursday, 30 Jul 2015 06:10 AM
Bombastic US billionaire Donald Trump handily leads all fellow Republicans in the 2016 presidential race by wide margins, a new Quinnipiac University poll said Thursday. Trump plunged into the crowded Republican nomination battle last month, and has since uttered insults about Mexican immigrants and caustic jabs at rivals that has kept campaign media attention focused squarely on the real estate mogul. Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com

Apparently Trump is beating them in everything...with one hand tied behind his back!...LOLOLOLOL!

Quinnipiac: Trump Sweeping GOP Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newsmax ^ | Thursday, 30 Jul 2015 06:10 AM
Bombastic US billionaire Donald Trump handily leads all fellow Republicans in the 2016 presidential race by wide margins, a new Quinnipiac University poll said Thursday. Trump plunged into the crowded Republican nomination battle last month, and has since uttered insults about Mexican immigrants and caustic jabs at rivals that has kept campaign media attention focused squarely on the real estate mogul. Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com
This is just so fucking awesome!

Maybe the debates will include an arm wrestling contest? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back