Perhaps MJ is right!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
The Israel/Palestine conflict is now over 64 years old and 15,000-20,000 "Palestinians" have died as a result of the conflict, a figure which includes about 10% who died in intra-"Palestinian" fighting. The conflict continues.

In just 10 days in September 1970, 3,400-5,000 "Palestinians" died in conflict with the Jordanian armed forces. Since then casualties in Jordan have been minimal.

Israeli

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The Israel/Palestine conflict is now over 64 years old and 15,000-20,000 "Palestinians" have died as a result of the conflict, a figure which includes about 10% who died in intra-"Palestinian" fighting. The conflict continues.

In just 10 days in September 1970, 3,400-5,000 "Palestinians" died in conflict with the Jordanian armed forces. Since then casualties in Jordan have been minimal.

Israeli

I cannot help but reflect on such stupidity. Since the beginning of the Cast Lead Operation,6,371 palestinians have died and they have not surrendered yet, What are you suggesting Sayit, maybe the IDF should stop dicking around and kill more of them faster, Is that what you really want. Maybe they could form their own eitzengruben squads, is that what you want. You like the feel of blood on your hands.

Israeli

I cannot help but reflect on such stupidity. Since the beginning of the Cast Lead Operation,6,371 palestinians have died and they have not surrendered yet, What are you suggesting Sayit, maybe the IDF should stop dicking around and kill more of them faster, Is that what you really want. Maybe they could form their own eitzengruben squads, is that what you want. You like the feel of blood on your hands.

You could certainly read it that way, Princess.
Do you believe I want the IDF to quit dicking around and just kill 'em all or do you think I'm pointing out the fact that since 1948, 14,000-20,000 Arabs have died as a result of the conflict, including about 10% from intra-Arab fighting, while 3,400-5,000 died in just 10 days in Jordan? :D

It is regrettable that the one & only lasting peace ever achieved from the Palestinians was king Hussein's Black September. Actually estimates go as high as 20,000 dead Palestinians befor Jordan finally communicated with the Palestinians for this lasting peace.

I sincerely hope the Palestinian terrorists will not push Israel to have to communicate with the Palestinian terrorists like Jordan had to do for a lasting peace. However, I truly believe that history has proven Israel's Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions has only provoked & fueled even more hatred, violence & deaths to both the Israeli's & Palestinians. Shame on Israel for doing this to the Palestinians. Is there ANYONE who disagrees that Israel's approach can only extend this already endless conflict? This entire Zionist agenda has to go. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

Israeli

MJB12741, SAYIT, et al,

I can agree in part. But I also see a need for the Palestinians to get their act together. This is not a one-way street.

It is regrettable that the one & only lasting peace ever achieved from the Palestinians was king Hussein's Black September. Actually estimates go as high as 20,000 dead Palestinians befor Jordan finally communicated with the Palestinians for this lasting peace.

I sincerely hope the Palestinian terrorists will not push Israel to have to communicate with the Palestinian terrorists like Jordan had to do for a lasting peace. However, I truly believe that history has proven Israel's Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions has only provoked & fueled even more hatred, violence & deaths to both the Israeli's & Palestinians. Shame on Israel for doing this to the Palestinians. Is there ANYONE who disagrees that Israel's approach can only extend this already endless conflict? This entire Zionist agenda has to go. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

(COMMENT)

As harsh as this may sound, I don't believe the numbers are a significant issue. But I do believe that "MJB12741's" call (LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY) is the primal objective.

(QUESTIONS)

• Who can speak for the Palestinians?

• What is the criteria for peace?

• Will the Palestinians hold the peace? (Can they be trusted? OR! Will some splinter group continue the fight?)

Most Respectfully,
R

So true. Israel is not entirely to blame for this endless ongoing conflict, only mostly for trying to placate the Palestinians. No country ever established peace from Palestinians by giving in to Palestinian demands. All this does is create even more Palestinian demands as the surrounding Arab countries so well know. And that is why they have had to massacre their Palestinians over & over again & leave tens of thousands of them as refugees & still refuse to grant any right of return to their Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands.

Israeli

Only if & when when Israel ends the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands will there be a lasting peace for Israeli's & Palestinians.

Only when Israel decides to offer a meaningful peace deal to the arabs will there ever be peace in the ME. If i were the Israelis, I'd make it before Iran nukes up. Just saying.

Only when Israel decides to offer a meaningful peace deal to the arabs will there ever be peace in the ME. If i were the Israelis, I'd make it before Iran nukes up. Just saying.

Don't worry, Ima. Before Iran can get nuked up she will get nuked down. Just sayin'. :D

Israeli

Do you think that perhaps the losing rebellion has brought change to Jordan? After all the present King's mother is a Palestinian. Was it coincidental or a result of that carnage?

Israeli

Do you think that perhaps the losing rebellion has brought change to Jordan? After all the present King's mother is a Palestinian. Was it coincidental or a result of that carnage?

The country is majority Palestinian (although they still have limited rights) and Pal women can be mighty hot. :D

First king Hussein massacres the Palestinians during Black September to establish a lasting peace from them. And then his son king Abdullah marries the most gorgeous Palestinian while refusing to grant the rest of the Palestinians any right of return. And now Jordan even has open borders with Israel so travelers to Israel can cross over into Jordan to buy their goods & services as well & boost Jordan's economy all thanks to Israel.

I said it before & I'll say it again. Jordan is the smartest player in all of the Middle East.

Christmas_tree_28.gif

From ROCCO: "Who XcXaXnX speak(S) for the Palestinians?"

Arrow_red_down.gif

themoticon_insano-1.gif
suicide_bomber_mommy.jpg

"What is the criteria for peace ?"

hmmm-anm-hmmm-female-smiley-emotico.gif

character0267.gif
---
6d3776a9.gif

smiley_emoticons_lehrer.gif
"What is the criteria for peace" ?
shrug2.gif

"Will the Palestinians hold the peace ?"

question_mark.jpg

arab_nazis_cover.jpg

"(Can they
4thDoctormad.gif
be trusted. . . ?)"

. . . ."OR, Will some splinter group
mob.gif
continue the fight ?) "
nod.gif

sparkflame.gif

small_1942999.gif

Israeli

Excuse me, but when you say MJ in this hemisphere, it's generally understood you're referring to Michael Jordan.

Note that down for future reference.

One thing for certain we can count on is that during any attempt for peace, Palestinians will be Palestinians. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Christmas_tree_28.gif

From ROCCO: "Who XcXaXnX speak(S) for the Palestinians?"

Arrow_red_down.gif

themoticon_insano-1.gif
suicide_bomber_mommy.jpg

"What is the criteria for peace ?"

hmmm-anm-hmmm-female-smiley-emotico.gif

character0267.gif
---
6d3776a9.gif

smiley_emoticons_lehrer.gif
"What is the criteria for peace" ?
shrug2.gif

"Will the Palestinians hold the peace ?"

question_mark.jpg

arab_nazis_cover.jpg

"(Can they
4thDoctormad.gif
be trusted. . . ?)"

. . . ."OR, Will some splinter group
mob.gif
continue the fight ?) "
nod.gif

sparkflame.gif

small_1942999.gif

Don't worry, Ima. Before Iran can get nuked up she will get nuked down. Just sayin'. :D

You actually think that someone will nuke Iran before they even do anything? WoW! You zionuts sure like to live in a fantasy world. So tell us, smart guy, who's going to nuke Iran? :popcorn:

No one will nuke anyone. If Iran goes nuclear they will be checkmated by India to the East & Israel to the West. And the decline in Iran's economy & suffering of their citizens will lead to another internal revolution. This time for the better.

You actually think that someone will nuke Iran before they even do anything? WoW! You zionuts sure like to live in a fantasy world. So tell us, smart guy, who's going to nuke Iran? :popcorn:

No one will nuke anyone. If Iran goes nuclear they will be checkmated by India to the East & Israel to the West. And the decline in Iran's economy & suffering of their citizens will lead to another internal revolution. This time for the better.

Like I said, you zionuts are living in a fantasy world.

First king Hussein massacres the Palestinians during Black September to establish a lasting peace from them. And then his son king Abdullah marries the most gorgeous Palestinian while refusing to grant the rest of the Palestinians any right of return. And now Jordan even has open borders with Israel so travelers to Israel can cross over into Jordan to buy their goods & services as well & boost Jordan's economy all thanks to Israel.

I said it before & I'll say it again. Jordan is the smartest player in all of the Middle East.
Jordan and King Hussein were the biggest winners in this whole episode. First they manage to get a big chunk of land that was supposed to be Israel, all the while big majority if the country are the same people who call themselves Palestinians. Then they massacre over 25,000 of them when they tried to create a Palestine in Jordan, and finally they secure a peace treaty with Israel taking themselves totally out of the equation of any future deal with the Palestinians. The late King Hussein of Jordan should be considered as a national hero for them. I have always thought that in order for any lasting peace to occur parts of the deal with the Jordanians need to be reconsidered, as Jordan is Palestine.

I am in total agreement with you. Is there ANYONE who does not agree that Jordan knows best how to deal with Palestinians for a lasting peace. Yes, Jordan would have to be involved to end the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

Jordan and King Hussein were the biggest winners in this whole episode. First they manage to get a big chunk of land that was supposed to be Israel, all the while big majority if the country are the same people who call themselves Palestinians. Then they massacre over 25,000 of them when they tried to create a Palestine in Jordan, and finally they secure a peace treaty with Israel taking themselves totally out of the equation of any future deal with the Palestinians. The late King Hussein of Jordan should be considered as a national hero for them. I have always thought that in order for any lasting peace to occur parts of the deal with the Jordanians need to be reconsidered, as Jordan is Palestine.

Forum List

Back