Perhaps MJ is right!

I am in total agreement with you. Is there ANYONE who does not agree that Jordan knows best how to deal with Palestinians for a lasting peace. Yes, Jordan would have to be involved to end the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

First king Hussein massacres the Palestinians during Black September to establish a lasting peace from them. And then his son king Abdullah marries the most gorgeous Palestinian while refusing to grant the rest of the Palestinians any right of return. And now Jordan even has open borders with Israel so travelers to Israel can cross over into Jordan to buy their goods & services as well & boost Jordan's economy all thanks to Israel.

I said it before & I'll say it again. Jordan is the smartest player in all of the Middle East.
Jordan and King Hussein were the biggest winners in this whole episode. First they manage to get a big chunk of land that was supposed to be Israel, all the while big majority if the country are the same people who call themselves Palestinians. Then they massacre over 25,000 of them when they tried to create a Palestine in Jordan, and finally they secure a peace treaty with Israel taking themselves totally out of the equation of any future deal with the Palestinians. The late King Hussein of Jordan should be considered as a national hero for them. I have always thought that in order for any lasting peace to occur parts of the deal with the Jordanians need to be reconsidered, as Jordan is Palestine.

MJ, you love Jordan so much, why don't you go fuck a camel? :D

I am in total agreement with you. Is there ANYONE who does not agree that Jordan knows best how to deal with Palestinians for a lasting peace. Yes, Jordan would have to be involved to end the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

Jordan and King Hussein were the biggest winners in this whole episode. First they manage to get a big chunk of land that was supposed to be Israel, all the while big majority if the country are the same people who call themselves Palestinians. Then they massacre over 25,000 of them when they tried to create a Palestine in Jordan, and finally they secure a peace treaty with Israel taking themselves totally out of the equation of any future deal with the Palestinians. The late King Hussein of Jordan should be considered as a national hero for them. I have always thought that in order for any lasting peace to occur parts of the deal with the Jordanians need to be reconsidered, as Jordan is Palestine.

Demonstrate, Ima.

Do you not agree that only Jordan ever established a lasting peace from Palestinians & all it took was Black September? When will Israel ever learn from Jordan? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Do you not agree that only Jordan ever established a lasting peace from Palestinians & all it took was Black September? When will Israel ever learn from Jordan? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

C'mon, we all know that jordan is the Uncle Tom to the US and Israel.

Do you deny that Jordan knows the Paletinians best & what it takes to comminicate with them for a lasting peace?

Do you deny that Jordan knows the Paletinians best & what it takes to comminicate with them for a lasting peace?

Jordan does what Israel and the US tell them to do.

There's nothing to get. You made a statement and didn't prove it, but rather brought in some other issue.

The US bought off Jordan and continues to do it. What don't you get? :dunno:

MJ, we're not talking about that, please try to keep up. :D

You keep making that statement, but you keep ***forgetting*** to show actual examples.

Silly you.

I just gave you a fucking link to some of the dough we give Jordan. What's up, you don't have the internet or you just can't click on a link? :D

You gave me a link that the US gives Jordan aid. The US also gives Israel aid.

So by your "logic", we are also your lackeys.

But it is you Ima who must try to keep up with the conversation. You see, YKohen made the comment that you make claims but cannot provide an example to support it. And I am still waiting for one of your many examples of a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization.

There's nothing to get. You made a statement and didn't prove it, but rather brought in some other issue.

The US bought off Jordan and continues to do it. What don't you get? :dunno:

MJ, we're not talking about that, please try to keep up. :D

Forum List

Back