Percent of Americans supporting Impeachment growing

There are plenty of crimes. Didn't you see the way Manafort lowered the boom on Trump's collusion with Russia?

you do know that trial wasn't about russia.

at all.

that one's next week & he may get up to 10 years more if the judge says so. she's also the judge in roger stone's trial. he's gonna be seeing her for his sentencing too.

Congress can declare being a compulsive lying motherfucker and scam artist as high crimes. Hence, Trump is eligible for impeachment.

You guys can’t list the crimes Trump should be impeached for.

I thought the list was long.

List the specific crimes that will be listed in the articles of impeachment. List the crimes and the US legal codes in violation.

For example, here are the Clinton articles of impeachment. Use this as a guide for format and insert Trump’s crimes

Text of draft articles of impeachment - December 9, 1998

All aboard for the "Trump's not my president" Solar Express!
miketx

1anotmypres.jpg

He has done nothing worthy of impeachment. Shady, greedy, sleazy stuff? Sure. But nothing to the standard of high crimes and misdemeanors.

He has done nothing worthy of impeachment. Shady, greedy, sleazy stuff? Sure. But nothing to the standard of high crimes and misdemeanors.

there is an active emoluments lawsuit against trump thru the AG of DC as i'm writing this.

He won't be impeached. Way more likely he just loses in 2020 and disappears, though with how incompetent the democratic party appears to be, I'm not sure that's even much of a possibility.

there is an active emoluments lawsuit against trump thru the AG of DC as i'm writing this.

He won't be impeached. Way more likely he just loses in 2020 and disappears, though with how incompetent the democratic party appears to be, I'm not sure that's even much of a possibility.

this may be way too big to ignore. he'll be impeached - whether he's convicted by the senate sure is doubtful... if mueller & / or the house finds absolute proof, then it could happen.

Last edited:

this may be way to big to ignore. he'll be impeached - whether he's convicted by the senate sure is doubtful... if mueller & / or the house finds absolute proof, then it could happen.

Impeached with what? What has he done that is impeachable?

I laid it out for you guys, plug and play.

Use the Clinton articles of impeachment that I linked and insert Trump’s crimes.

It’s a lay up, I did the leg work, now list Trumps crimes. There are so many fo them, this should be easy.

this may be way to big to ignore. he'll be impeached - whether he's convicted by the senate sure is doubtful... if mueller & / or the house finds absolute proof, then it could happen.

Impeached with what? What has he done that is impeachable?

Percent of Americans supporting Impeachment growing

LMAO if he is it will be the slowest impeachment in U.S. history. You clowns have been trying to impeach him now for over 2 years.

Forum List

Back