Percent of Americans supporting Impeachment growing

this may be way to big to ignore. he'll be impeached - whether he's convicted by the senate sure is doubtful... if mueller & / or the house finds absolute proof, then it could happen.

LMAO if he is it will be the slowest impeachment in U.S. history. You clowns have been trying to impeach him now for over 2 years.

watergate took 2 years... & save the silly snark. whitewater took how long? what about BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ???

this may be way to big to ignore. he'll be impeached - whether he's convicted by the senate sure is doubtful... if mueller & / or the house finds absolute proof, then it could happen.

LMAO if he is it will be the slowest impeachment in U.S. history. You clowns have been trying to impeach him now for over 2 years.

watergate took 2 years... & save the silly snark. whitewater took how long? what about BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ???

It's way past the 2 year mark sister. Would you like to reserve a seat on the "Not My President" Solar Express?

1anotmypres.jpg

Impeach Trump today, what's stopping you no evidence of a crime? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

It's way past the 2 year mark sister. Would you like to reserve a seat on the "Not My President" Solar Express?

View attachment 249605

not really... things didn't really get started until the (D)s took the house... mueller was mandated with rooooskie ties to trump but had to outsource lots of intel to their respective prosecutors. russia is on;ly one avenue. this is also a RICO case.

follow the cash cause it is ALWAYS about the cash, marion.

Impeach Trump today, what's stopping you no evidence of a crime? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

it's not up to me to get any evidence. but you knew that already. what mueller provides - if allowed will shed some light & the house.... FINALLY... is all about oversight.

it's not up to me to get any evidence. but you knew that already. what mueller provides - if allowed will shed some light & the house.... FINALLY... is all about oversight.

You claim Trump committed crimes and will be impeached. Then go ahead list the crimes and impeach him.

View attachment 249605

not really... things didn't really get started until the (D)s took the house... mueller was mandated with rooooskie ties to trump but had to outsource lots of intel to their respective prosecutors. russia is on;ly one avenue. this is also a RICO case.

Yeah, being president is hurting Trump financially, and he don't give a fuck. Sometimes it's not about the money.

It's about keeping America America.

You claim Trump committed crimes and will be impeached. Then go ahead list the crimes and impeach him.
I can't say with 100% certainty that Trump committed any certain crime. But I do think we are going to learn of some evidence for financial crimes committed in the past, like money laundering, tax fraud, and loan fraud.

Don't you think?

Congress can declare being a compulsive lying motherfucker and scam artist as high crimes. Hence, Trump is eligible for impeachment.

Great idea, then any President in the future can be impeached by the House if they are on the opposite side of the aisle as the President.

I can’t believe how stupid and short sighted the partisan nuts are.

You people must be on the Moon....the crime are piling up.

List them for the class.

Do you know that Trimp is an in-inducted conspirator in the charges Cohen is going to jail for?

You ought to. That’s aside from Obstruction if Justice he is almost certain to be slapped with.

You're full of shit. Cohen proved it was a personal expense when he testified he lied to the First Lady to keep her in the dark about the NDA.

i did. in this very thread. but it's not up to me to impeach the creature. that will be the house's job. specifically the judiciary committee... headed by jerry nadler. he said that all depends on the intel gathered, & if the intel can be turned into hard evidence. then it's off to the senate to have some balls to do the right thing- should it even get that far.

I can't say with 100% certainty that Trump committed any certain crime. But I do think we are going to learn of some evidence for financial crimes committed in the past, like money laundering, tax fraud, and loan fraud.

Don't you think?

And you base your statement on what exactly? You just flung out there financial crimes, money laundering, tax fraud, and loan fraud and you don't have one damn shred of evidence to back up those wild accusations. That's like me accusing Pelosi of running a prostitution ring, we just have to investigate to find out.

Congress can declare being a compulsive lying motherfucker and scam artist as high crimes. Hence, Trump is eligible for impeachment.

Great idea, then any President in the future can be impeached by the House if they are on the opposite side of the aisle as the President.

I can’t believe how stupid and short sighted the partisan nuts are.
Spot on as always, professor! What a unique and history changing event it would be for the house to impeach a president for lying.

i did. in this very thread. but it's not up to me to impeach the creature. that will be the house's job. specifically the judiciary committee... headed by jerry nadler. he said that all depends on the intel gathered, & if the intel can be turned into hard evidence. then it's off to the senate to have some balls to do the right thing- should it even get that far.

Post your evidence of admit you have none.

And you base your statement on what exactly?
What I do know of his past financial dealings. Questionable loans and deals, slapping his name on drug money laundering factories, association with criminals, etc. I think he probably got himself dirty, at some point.

So,is your answer to my question, "no"? You don't think any evidence of past crimes of the type i mentioned will come to light? I will assume your answer is "no". Noted.

If you idiots on the left have evidence that Trump committed a crime then file a police report. Go ahead.

View attachment 249605

Yeah, being president is hurting Trump financially, and he don't give a fuck. Sometimes it's not about the money.

It's about keeping America America.

he's not losing any cash at all. he's making huge amts of it thru all his business' that he has refused to give up... & thru his trump hotel in DC alone is enough. THAT one is going to be subjected to scrutiny in court. the first lady, ivanka - is cashing in on all kindsa trademarks, courtesy of the chinese... jared got a nice little cash infusion for his failing 666 park ave investment. the only thing trump lost was his foundation & university. & why was that pray tell? because of fraud. & don't get me started about all the money laundering...........

Forum List

Back