Pepe the frog

qq3703.gif

Silly liberals; Pepe's for kids!

Hillary pronounced Pepe to be a "racist" symbol in order to smear Trump supporters during the race. It didn't work, because Pepe is not the symbol of the "alt-right" simply because she said so. For us, Pepe is just a vessel used to express any emotion or political belief or meme. As that, Pepe can't be killed by some wannabe "authority" especially one that raised him to power. Praise Kek.

Hillary pronounced Pepe to be a "racist" symbol in order to smear Trump supporters during the race. It didn't work, because Pepe is not the symbol of the "alt-right" simply because she said so. For us, Pepe is just a vessel used to express any emotion or political belief or meme. As that, Pepe can't be killed by some wannabe "authority" especially one that raised him to power. Praise Kek.

Pepe Mussolini

How's it going, Jimbo?

Workin a lot of hard hours washing dishes, lol.

Lol

I am serious. I finally got a job as a dish washer and I have been doing very well.

I analyzed the work flow and improved it for myself and now I have moved up to a full work week and the manager is quite happy with me. Even though I am old and had a heart attack in December of 2016, I am considered a very fast dish washer and everyone at the store is very happy with me.

I think of it as me being paid for my own physical therapy sessions.

How's it going, Jimbo?

Workin a lot of hard hours washing dishes, lol.

Lol

I am serious. I finally got a job as a dish washer and I have been doing very well.

I analyzed the work flow and improved it for myself and now I have moved up to a full work week and the manager is quite happy with me. Even though I am old and had a heart attack in December of 2016, I am considered a very fast dish washer and everyone at the store is very happy with me.

I think of it as me being paid for my own physical therapy sessions.

Congrats! I'll rub my belly for your continued success, health, and speedy promotion :)

Cartoonist kills off Pepe the Frog after character linked to racism, anti-Semitism

Cartoonist kills off Pepe the Frog after character linked to racism, anti-Semitism

The cartoonist who created Pepe the Frog has killed off the character in a rebuke to far-right extremists who transformed a benevolent internet meme into a racist, anti-Semitic symbol.

A Pepe cartoon released Saturday in comic book stores shows Matt Furie's creation in an open casket. Furie didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment Monday.

In a Time magazine essay last year, Furie described Pepe as "chill frog-dude" who debuted in a 2006 comic book called "Boy's Club" and became a popular online subject for user-generated mutations.

But internet trolls hijacked the character and began flooding social media with hateful Pepe memes more than a year before the 2016 presidential election. Pepe became a tongue-in-cheek symbol of the "alt-right" fringe movement and its loosely connected brand of white nationalism, neo-Nazism and anti-immigration.

Pepe memes promoting Donald Trump's presidential campaign became so ubiquitous that Trump himself tweeted an image blending his likeness with the cartoon frog in October 2015.

The cartoonist who created Pepe the Frog has killed off the character in a rebuke to far-right extremists who transformed a benevolent internet meme into a racist, anti-Semitic symbol.

A Pepe cartoon released Saturday in comic book stores shows Matt Furie's creation in an open casket. Furie didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment Monday.

In a Time magazine essay last year, Furie described Pepe as "chill frog-dude" who debuted in a 2006 comic book called "Boy's Club" and became a popular online subject for user-generated mutations.

But internet trolls hijacked the character and began flooding social media with hateful Pepe memes more than a year before the 2016 presidential election. Pepe became a tongue-in-cheek symbol of the "alt-right" fringe movement and its loosely connected brand of white nationalism, neo-Nazism and anti-immigration.

Pepe memes promoting Donald Trump's presidential campaign became so ubiquitous that Trump himself tweeted an image blending his likeness with the cartoon frog in October 2015.

2mpcron.jpg

Forum List

Back