People who oppose Gay Rights, why do you oppose them?

What rights are you talking about?
Equal protection of the laws.

Ok, so gays don't have equal protection under the law? How so?
Married gays are not given the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straight people.

Did I not already says this?

Yes. Yes, I did say this already.
Where?

In a dozen states...until June.

Married gays are not given the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straight people.

Please name them and link them, after your blatant lie and cherry picking facts in the thread regarding gas prices, I wouldn't ask but you have little credibility after that thread.

Gays have all the protections straight people do. Please cite a law that does not protect a gay person.
Social Security survivor benefits.

That was easy!
ANy gay person married to a member of the opposite sex collects social security survivor benefits. WHy would you thnk otherwise?
and there's the rub...there is something very Jim crow like about redeye's nonsense.

Please name them and link them, after your blatant lie and cherry picking facts in the thread regarding gas prices, I wouldn't ask but you have little credibility after that thread.
See post 17 and post 23 for an example.

Where?
Post #4.

Post #4 is the same as post #15.... you don't elaborate on anything in either one.. stop being such a jackass.

Gays have all the protections straight people do. Please cite a law that does not protect a gay person.

That was easy!
ANy gay person married to a member of the opposite sex collects social security survivor benefits. WHy would you thnk otherwise?
Any gay person married to a member of the same sex does not collect SS survivor benefits.

You are being your usual dishonest and obtuse self.

Where?
Post #4.

Post #4 is the same as post #15.... you don't elaborate on anything in either one.. stop being such a jackass.
Yes. Like I said. "Did I not already say this? Yes. Yes, I did say this already."

Rabbi THEN ASKED WHERE I HAD ALREADY SAID IT! And so I told him. Post #4.

Do you have a memory like that of a goldfish?

That was easy!
Any gay person married to a member of the same sex does not collect SS survivor benefits.

Yes they do... unless they reside in a state that doesn't legally recognize same sex marriage... and that is about to change.

Married gays cannot file a joint federal income tax. The filing of joint federal income taxes is established by law.

I can't believe I actually have to explain this to you people.

Where?
Post #4.

Yes. Like I said. "Did I not already say this? Yes. Yes, I did say this already."

Are you high? The posts are virtually identical in referring to cash prizes.... that doesn't mean shit.

That was easy!

Only in states where same sex marriage is prohibited or not recognized. The DOMA ruling took care of most of the inequities. The part of DOMA still in place that violates the FF&C clause will be struck down this summer.

That was easy!

Yes they do... unless they reside in a state that doesn't legally recognize same sex marriage... and that is about to change.

Nope. Full Faith and Credit. Your marriage license is valid in 50 states, mine is not.

Married gays cannot file a joint federal income tax. The filing of joint federal income taxes is established by law.

I can't believe I actually have to explain this to you people.

Better check Notice 2013-61 genius....

Where?
Post #4.

Are you high? The posts are virtually identical in referring to cash prizes.... that doesn't mean shit.
Yes. Virtually identical. Exactly my point. I was forced to repeat myself.

I said gays are denied the same cash and prizes established by law.

Then someone asked what rights they are being denied.

So I repeated myself about the cash and prizes, and said I had already said it. It was kind of weird I had already explained what rights gays were being denied and then someone asked what rights they were being denied, don't you think?

Then Rabbi asked where I had already said it. So I told him.

Then you come along and point out I had made virtually the same post twice. A real genius.

All caught up now?

Forum List

Back