People Who Edit Other's Posts in Replies

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Lewdog, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,879
    Biggest problem with Shockwave crashes are typically update related. Shockwave had a bug that Adobe has since fixed so if all your browser versions are current it should work without any problems, if not there are ways to fix it in many older browser versions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,494

Oh look, the troll with personal attacks even shows up in the Announcements and feedback portion of the board. Hey stalker, what did I have for breakfast this morning?

And yes, you cut my quote down to only a few words so you could manipulate the context of it to your advantage. It's dishonest..and well...

3. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,494
    Sorry Kat and Coyote but I'm calling this out as exactly what I'm talking about. I know you aren't the only mods, but I reported this post almost 3 hours ago when it was posted and it is still up. In the screen shot you can see the original post and then the next post by LaDexter with my quote edited so he can make a smart ass comment. He did it on two different posts of mine in that thread, and has edited down the posts of several others in that thread as well.

[​IMG]

4. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,722
    Alright, a couple of things here. Quotes can't be altered so as to alter the poster's intended meaning and this has occurred. This particular issue has now been discussed as far as it can go in this thread and is now resolved.

As far as reports go - we've had a huge number of reports to go through, and we do our best so please be patient.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.