People want us to be like China!

GTY_marco_rubio_jt_150325_1_16x9_992.jpg

This is Marco Rubio. He accepts donations from the private prison industry which disproportionately targets African Americans. I believe people like him wants America to be more like China or Russia which have legions of people in prison. He is my first target in my moral crusades. The first objective of my moral crusades is to eliminate slavery worldwide.
America has more people in prison than Russia or China, except in America instead of political dissidents they are people held for non-violent crimes like smoking weed, shoplifting,etc.
Smoking weed and shoplifting are against the law. What do you suggest we do with law breakers? Double their SNAP allotment?
Most can be rehabilitated either within prison, or outside of it. The war on drugs creates crime, and just hands money to Mexican cartels - and has been less effective than alcohol prohibition.

You didn't answer my question.
You are right in one respect. The "war on drugs" is a failure.
I see no way to stop people from rotting their brains with chemicals other than legalizing them and providing addicts with all the heroin they want.
Natural selection works!

maxresdefault.jpg

War against slavery! War against corporate sympathizer GOP politicians! War against injustice! War war war war! War is the answer!

GTY_marco_rubio_jt_150325_1_16x9_992.jpg

This is Marco Rubio. He accepts donations from the private prison industry which disproportionately targets African Americans. I believe people like him wants America to be more like China or Russia which have legions of people in prison. He is my first target in my moral crusades. The first objective of my moral crusades is to eliminate slavery worldwide.
America has more people in prison than Russia or China, except in America instead of political dissidents they are people held for non-violent crimes like smoking weed, shoplifting,etc.
Smoking weed and shoplifting are against the law. What do you suggest we do with law breakers? Double their SNAP allotment?
Most can be rehabilitated either within prison, or outside of it. The war on drugs creates crime, and just hands money to Mexican cartels - and has been less effective than alcohol prohibition.

You didn't answer my question.
You are right in one respect. The "war on drugs" is a failure.
I see no way to stop people from rotting their brains with chemicals other than legalizing them and providing addicts with all the heroin they want.
Natural selection works!
I did answer your question. Rehabilitate non-violent criminals, and stop putting everyone behind bars for smoking crack or weed: BOP Statistics Inmate Offenses
Drug Offenses 95,165 48.6%

If you commit a crime, why shouldn't you go to prison?

A crime can be what ever the government decides and a lot of people are being thrown in prison for victimless "crimes" that the government deemed. We have 25% of the world's prison population, yet we tout ourselves as the Land of the Free. What a crock.

Forum List

Back