People want us to be like China!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
GTY_marco_rubio_jt_150325_1_16x9_992.jpg

This is Marco Rubio. He accepts donations from the private prison industry which disproportionately targets African Americans. I believe people like him wants America to be more like China or Russia which have legions of people in prison. He is my first target in my moral crusades. The first objective of my moral crusades is to eliminate slavery worldwide.

This is Marco Rubio. He accepts donations from the private prison industry which disproportionately targets African Americans. I believe people like him wants America to be more like China or Russia which have legions of people in prison. He is my first target in my moral crusades. The first objective of my moral crusades is to eliminate slavery worldwide.
Blacks are overrepresented in prisons because they commit violent crime at 6 times the rate of whites. They get longer sentences because their crimes are more often violent and they are more often repeat offenders.

[/THREAD]

I think you have way more than just ONE loose screw between your ears.
Dude,...Start drinking heavily.

Maybe your lying ass should be the first objective of your moral crusades.

Prisons don't target anyone, they take who the courts give them. But reality doesn't fit the propaganda intent does it?

America has more people in prison than Russia or China, except in America instead of political dissidents they are people held for non-violent crimes like smoking weed, shoplifting,etc.

America has more people in prison than Russia or China, except in America instead of political dissidents they are people held for non-violent crimes like smoking weed, shoplifting,etc.
Smoking weed and shoplifting are against the law. What do you suggest we do with law breakers? Double their SNAP allotment?

So should we just ignore the wedding cake bakers and florists and pizza makers when they illegally balk at serving homos at their joining festivals? This is good news. This is a cause I can get behind. Fuck the laws that we don't like!

Smoking weed and shoplifting are against the law. What do you suggest we do with law breakers? Double their SNAP allotment?
Most can be rehabilitated either within prison, or outside of it. The war on drugs creates crime, and just hands money to Mexican cartels - and has been less effective than alcohol prohibition.

Forum List

Back