People Waged Bets on 2012 Election Results. Want to try Benghazi Wagers?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

This Benghazi-gate-lite will not hurt President Obama in the way right wingers imagine it will. No Impeachment and no criminal investigation of Administration people or people in State or Defense or CIA or DIA or...for words or actions taken during or after the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi

Let the wagers begin.

Last edited:
Sure. I will bet you that the obama administration, guilty as hell, walks off unscathed.

Guilty of what exactly? :eusa_whistle:

btw: What a chicken shit loser you turned out to be

Guilty of a cover-up, guilty of lies, and guilty of incompetance.

What did I bet and lose?

What an ignorant hack troll you turned out to be.

Sure. I will bet you that the obama administration, guilty as hell, walks off unscathed.

You started out taking bets. On the first one, you deflect to defending the asshole that is the subject of this bet. Try to stay on topic.

I'll bet the sleazy motherfucker gets off with a pat on the back from his congregation.

After all, he bees da preacha main! Praise da Lawed!

Guilty of a cover-up, guilty of lies, and guilty of incompetance.

What did I bet and lose?

What an ignorant hack troll you turned out to be.

You'd lose on 'lies' :laugh2:

Cover up of what? A crime?

As for incompetence...Dante has been on record for thinking President Obama's governing style in his first term left/leaves much to be desired.

Name me one President who wasn't incompetent in some area and I'll show you a mythical figure

You started out taking bets. On the first one, you deflect to defending the asshole that is the subject of this bet. Try to stay on topic.

I'll bet the sleazy motherfucker gets off with a pat on the back from his congregation.

If you continue to be unclear on concepts you will continue to be ignored

Oh, please don't throw me in the briar patch! You goofy ass.

Oh, please don't throw me in the briar patch! You goofy ass.

Your last three words describes him/it well

Last edited:
Come on, step up. Where are your balls righties. Place your bets, make wagers...

Come on, 2012 was just a fluke, as was Obamacare in the GOP SCOTUS

You really need a life

Put on your nicest frock

Find a nice pub

Have a few brewski's

Sing some Irish drinking songs

Hell, with luck, you might get laid

Anythings possible?

This Benghazi-gate-lite will not hurt President Obama in the way right wingers imagine it will. No Impeachment and no criminal investigation of Administration people or people in State or Defense or CIA or DIA or...for words or actions taken during or after the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi

Let the wagers begin.

Why would they investigate the CIA? They didn't lie about Benghazi.

Let the wagers begin.

Let the wagers begin.

No one lied. And .. the CIA provides intelligence. The kooks in the GOP want to investigate everything in order to keep the bogus hearings going on, and on, and on, and on.,..

Remember Whitewater and Clintons

Last edited:

Let the wagers begin.

Let the wagers begin.

No one lied. And .. the CIA provides intelligence. The kooks in the GOP want to investigate everything in order to keep the bogus hearings going on, and on, and on, and on.,..

I guess you missed the story yesterday, the CIA talking points was changed at the behest of the State Department and the White House, that came from the ultra right wingnut network ABC.

Let the wagers begin.

I guess you missed the story yesterday, the CIA talking points was changed at the behest of the State Department and the White House, that came from the ultra right wingnut network ABC.

yawn

talking pints are NOT lies and if CIA changed something too ... the GOP will be right on that! :laugh2:

Fast and Furious has a life partner now

Let the wagers begin.

yawn

talking pints are NOT lies and if CIA changed something too ... the GOP will be right on that! :laugh2:

Fast and Furious has a life partner now

Trivializing the death of four brave Amaricans down to a bet is beneath even you.

Enjoy yourself, I ain't havin a damn thing to do with it.

come on, I have a sneaking feeling the right wing nuts knows this is bullshit. they just go along because it is keeping them together. how pathetically funny is that?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back