People Waged Bets on 2012 Election Results. Want to try Benghazi Wagers?

This Benghazi-gate-lite will not hurt President Obama in the way right wingers imagine it will. No Impeachment and no criminal investigation of Administration people or people in State or Defense or CIA or DIA or...for words or actions taken during or after the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi

Let the wagers begin.

I agree that with what you posted.

If it does occur I will pretend to leave the board forever only to come back under another name.

If it doesn't, you make a thread telling of the glories of how awesome I am. Lying, if you must, to make me look really good.

This Benghazi-gate-lite will not hurt President Obama in the way right wingers imagine it will. No Impeachment and no criminal investigation of Administration people or people in State or Defense or CIA or DIA or...for words or actions taken during or after the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi

Let the wagers begin.
You have insider information or you wouldn't be doing this, Dante.

See? I know how you are!

I think the offence for betting on somebody's disappearance if thus and so bet doesn't happen, should be perma-ban!!! Out for life! Taboo! Shunned! Forgotten! Crashed! FAIL!

Don't fall for it!!!

I'll bet that no matter what happens as a result of the Benghazi hearings, Dainty will continue to hang out down by the piers where the men dress as ladies.

Let the wagers begin.
You have insider information or you wouldn't be doing this, Dante.

See? I know how you are!

I think the offence for betting on somebody's disappearance if thus and so bet doesn't happen, should be perma-ban!!! Out for life! Taboo! Shunned! Forgotten! Crashed! FAIL!

Don't fall for it!!!

You will be disappearing .. after the staff at your facility catches onto you

I guess you missed the story yesterday, the CIA talking points was changed at the behest of the State Department and the White House, that came from the ultra right wingnut network ABC.

yawn

talking pints are NOT lies and if CIA changed something too ... the GOP will be right on that! :laugh2:

Fast and Furious has a life partner now

Trivializing the death of four brave Amaricans down to a bet is beneath even you.

Enjoy yourself, I ain't havin a damn thing to do with it.

really, is that what you think? :eek:

okie dokie :cuckoo:

Let the wagers begin.

Right wingers blew their wad on Clinton. Even with the nuts that are in the HOR, I would say the odds are low on impeachment and astronomically low on conviction.

Last edited:

Let the wagers begin.

Right wingers blew their wad on Clinton.

And Clinton blew his wad on Lewinski.....

What a fun game.

Next

Let the wagers begin.

Let’s not do that – there won’t be any rightists left on USMB.

Let the wagers begin.

Let’s not do that – there won’t be any rightists left on USMB.

:rofl: we had to grant pardons and clemency to so many after the 2012 election:eusa_angel:

Let the wagers begin.

Right wingers blew their wad on Clinton. Even with the nuts that are in the HOR, I would say the odds are low on impeachment and astronomically low on conviction.

Which goes to the fact that the GOP hearings are purely partisan.

If House republicans truly believed there is something to Benghazi, they should form a committed to explore drafting articles of impeachment, regardless how unlikely conviction in the Senate might be.

Darrell Issa said Obama and Clinton are NOT targets of the hearings

:laugh2:

So much for the leftist 'political witch hunt' screeching moonbatery.....chuckle

All that teeth gnashing for nothing. Your dentist says thank you.

Guilty of what exactly? :eusa_whistle:

btw: What a chicken shit loser you turned out to be

Guilty of a cover-up, guilty of lies, and guilty of incompetance.

What did I bet and lose?

What an ignorant hack troll you turned out to be.

You'd lose on 'lies' :laugh2:

Cover up of what? A crime?

As for incompetence...Dante has been on record for thinking President Obama's governing style in his first term left/leaves much to be desired.

Name me one President who wasn't incompetent in some area and I'll show you a mythical figure

Jeez you're dense. A cover up of his incompetance in handling Benghazi.

Forum List

Back