People that walk on the street when there’s a sidewalk right next to them

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
* This is discounting leftist cities with homeless living/shitting on the sidewalks. **

I have often pondered this mystery.

The sidewalk is safer.

The sidewalk doesn’t force cars to dodge you.

2020411-walking-street.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_630-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_1200_.jpg

* This is discounting leftist cities with homeless living/shitting on the sidewalks. **

The sidewalk is safer.

2020411-walking-street.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_630-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_1200_.jpg

some people will do anything for attention

The sidewalk is safer.

Night time, especially in dark clothing, they are termed speed bumps and as bad as deer for messing up a modern pickup truck.`

Yeah, they get all hung up under the front wheel well.....Sort of like a tire coming apart in a nascar race. ;)

I hate when that happens. A simple car wash won't cut it, and you have to get out the power washer to properly clean the undercarriage and front end, before taking back to the shop where you get your alignment services done.

The sidewalk is safer.

They figure your gray matter needs something to ponder about.

4' - 8-1/2" ...

Either way ... the tracks need barriers around them ... young beautiful white women might get runnd over ...

Posted 40 mph speed limit ... street cars run that fast? ...

40MPH ain't that fast. Also those tracks could be legacy tracks, without any actual service on them now.

I think there are 2 kinds of people who do that.

1 is the type that do it on purpose because they want to be noticed and probably hoping someone will blow their horn or make a comment so they can blow up at them about being a pedestrian or that they should be patient. They want people to be annoyed by them and they want conflict where they feel they are justified.

2 people who don't think about it because they have absolutely no consideration for others, just assume wherever they walk everyone else will get out of their way, have no concept of safety for themselves or others and just basically oblivious to everyone else because all they care about is themselves.

They are pretty much the same assholes that when walking around the road intended for cars will walk in a diagonal line to where they want to go increasing their time spent in the road take 5x as long instead of simply walking straight across then up to where they are going.

I think there are 2 kinds of people who do that.

1 is the type that do it on purpose because they want to be noticed and probably hoping someone will blow their horn or make a comment so they can blow up at them about being a pedestrian or that they should be patient. They want people to be annoyed by them and they want conflict where they feel they are justified.

2 people who don't think about it because they have absolutely no consideration for others, just assume wherever they walk everyone else will get out of their way, have no concept of safety for themselves or others and just basically oblivious to everyone else because all they care about is themselves.

They are pretty much the same assholes that when walking around the road intended for cars will walk in a diagonal line to where they want to go increasing their time spent in the road take 5x as long instead of simply walking straight across then up to where they are going.

The same people that go 50 MPH in the left lane, or try to jam into a backed up exit from another lane.

Or your average urban cyclist who doesn't follow the rules of the road.

The same people that go 50 MPH in the left lane, or try to jam into a backed up exit from another lane.

Or your average urban cyclist who doesn't follow the rules of the road.

Lord help me I hate both of those types.

The ones that drive way up to the front of the line for the exit then start trying to force themselves in and will block up that lane trying to cut in.

And we have an issue around here with bicyclists when it's nice out. They go down roads with no shoulder so they are right in the lane and just roll right through stop signs. It's worse when there is a group of them together.

I better stop or it will just be an endless list of inconsiderate fucks on the roads I can't stand.

It depends on the location. If you are in San Francisco or parts of L.A. or almost anywhere on the left coast it's probably safer to walk in the street rather than step in human feces or old needles or risk being grabbed by a homeless zombie.

It depends on the location. If you are in San Francisco or parts of L.A. or almost anywhere on the left coast it's probably safer to walk in the street rather than step in human feces or old needles or risk being grabbed by a homeless zombie.
What with industrialization you can get that in any city now.

Forum List

Back