People dying in Haiti so Obama's on his way...

Yeah, the always contemplative libruls.... pondering the good old days when the negros were still fetching them coffee and, well, we were still able to refer to them as negros.

Last edited:
Rush is all over it, Obama is going to put the economy, terrorism and Haiti aside to make time for Coakley

Can you define that, please?? What exactly do you mean by that??? Was he scheduled to perform surgery in Haiti?? Did he give instructions that no food or water or medical care be given to the people until he returns?? Did he get a letter saying the terrorists will strike at midnight??? And he responded by asking then to wait until his return??? What??? Please tell us.

...to MA to campaign for a Democrat.

Great priorities, Mr. President!

Hey dumbass, should he go to Haiti?

I'd appreciate it. Most Haitian-Americans would. It'd show real leadership and compassion and legitimize our presence there. Maybe not now while the recovery effort is underway, because he'd just get in the way, but soon.

If he goes to Mass amidst this crisis she got herself in, I'd be pissed, and I'm a democrat. I don't believe he will though, you can tell by the look on Obama's face when he speaks of Haiti, Haiti and the Middle East are probably the only two places on his mind right now.

He's got his priorities straight. I can imagine the guy's sitting there listening to Axel Rod and Rahm Emmanuel screaming about Coakley thinking "stfu! can't you see those people dying". One thing I WILL say is that this effects people in this nation greatly as Haiti has had a monumental effect on this nation and it's people.

Rush is all over it, Obama is going to put the economy, terrorism and Haiti aside to make time for Coakley

Can you define that, please?? What exactly do you mean by that??? Was he scheduled to perform surgery in Haiti?? Did he give instructions that no food or water or medical care be given to the people until he returns?? Did he get a letter saying the terrorists will strike at midnight??? And he responded by asking then to wait until his return??? What??? Please tell us.

Yes, Coakley is way more important and needy

Yes, Coakley is way more important and needy

Hmmm. If OL'BO is going to grace MA with his presence that must mean the Dems are really worried about this race. I wonder if his majestys presence will make any difference at all? Ol'BO may think if he makes a personal appearance he will get the faithfull out to vote. Wonder how faithfull the faithfull will be??? Interesting. Will have to wait and see.

One thing I WILL say is that this effects people in this nation greatly as Haiti has had a monumental effect on this nation and it's people.

Are you feeling well today?

I would be interested in hearing of this MONUMENTAL impact and though this does have a great effect on this nation and most of the world due to the death and destruction involved. How does this MONUMENTAL impact play a part in it?

Did our own issues suddenly come to a halt because of what happened in Haiti?

Nope, and the practicality is, if PRESIDENT Obama wants to get anything done then he had better have as many of his party in Congress as possible, especially considering that his own party has whores like LIEberman and certain others to deal with that cannot be trusted to do what is right just because it is right.

At least he didn't pull a George Bush on vacation: Think Progress » As Katrina Struck, Bush Vacationed

One thing I WILL say is that this effects people in this nation greatly as Haiti has had a monumental effect on this nation and it's people.

Are you feeling well today?

I would be interested in hearing of this MONUMENTAL impact and though this does have a great effect on this nation and most of the world due to the death and destruction involved. How does this MONUMENTAL impact play a part in it?

You know, the Haitian Ambassador to the US said something interesting on MSNBC that I heard on a radio show in regards to Pat Robinson's comment about the pact with the devil comment. I found it interesting and looked it up and found it to be historically accurate something I didn't know about my people. Turns out the Haitian revolution itself weakened the French Republic to an extent that allowed for the United States to make the landmark Louisiana purchase in 1803. Without the Haitian Revolution those thirteen states may never have been purchased and America may still be restricted to the east of the Mississippi river, or America could have gotten the land by force maybe which might have caused a whole host of other problems.

That and the fact that many other Latin American anti-colonial revolutions were inspired by Haiti's as was Simon Bolivar. Of course you can't negate the fact that there are 600,000 of us Haitians in the United States.

To add a little more the amount of Haitians in this country and people who aren't natives of Haiti but have family there in missionary work and the military makes this a much bigger issue in the US. 600,000 people the majority of which still have relatives and friends in Haiti and most have close family ties with those relatives because such are the norm in Haitian households.

That's why this is so important and such a monumental issue in American society.... because to so many Americans Haiti is family. Like a little cousin that lives in a bad neighborhood down the street that get's shot or something. Your damn right we're concerned in this nation. To those who have no family ties to anybody in Haiti, have never lived around Haitians, or are uneducated about Haitian culture and it's historical effects on society, yes it may be a wonder to you why this is is so important. But for the rest of us... Obama's priorities are right in order here. He had no choice but to jump in when America's "little cousin" is in trouble.

Last edited:
Seriously, Frank, this is all you've got?

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Obama but seriously.... this is not politics, this is a flame.

Bravo!

btw, Frank used to be sane. Repeated blows to the head while trying to debate liberals over the years pretty much ended that. Now he amuses himself making the rhetorical equivalents of noises with the hand under the armpit.

nobody can debate perfect librus. libruls know everything there is to know, about ethics, morality, compassion and perfectedness.

Hardly. I'm not perfect. I'm just smarter than Frank, and from what I've seen so far, smarter than you. Sue me

Jimmy Carter's comments about Obama's race being a problem for a lot of his critics is looking better and better each day as I hear the 'complaints' from the wing nuts.

Hey dumbass, should he go to Haiti?

I'd appreciate it. Most Haitian-Americans would. It'd show real leadership and compassion and legitimize our presence there. Maybe not now while the recovery effort is underway, because he'd just get in the way, but soon.

If he goes to Mass amidst this crisis she got herself in, I'd be pissed, and I'm a democrat. I don't believe he will though, you can tell by the look on Obama's face when he speaks of Haiti, Haiti and the Middle East are probably the only two places on his mind right now.

He's got his priorities straight. I can imagine the guy's sitting there listening to Axel Rod and Rahm Emmanuel screaming about Coakley thinking "stfu! can't you see those people dying". One thing I WILL say is that this effects people in this nation greatly as Haiti has had a monumental effect on this nation and it's people.

Do you have any idea what kind of mess that would be created if he went there right now?

Last edited:
Of course it would be a mess if Obama showed up there.
Sec. Clinton is going but will stay at the airport so as not to create mass confusion with a motorcade, security, etc.

Forum List

Back