People dying in Haiti so Obama's on his way...

Seriously, Frank, this is all you've got?

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Obama but seriously.... this is not politics, this is a flame.

It's a slow day.

Wanna bet it only takes about 20 minutes before Libs start saying 45,000 Americans will die if ObamaCare does not pass so Obama is saving lives by trying to get behind Coaxley

you got a link? I gots an imperfect friend in boston who needs to plan his traffic stuff.. for when the perfect person gets there..

Rush is all over it, Obama is going to put the economy, terrorism and Haiti aside to make time for Coakley

...to MA to campaign for a Democrat.

Great priorities, Mr. President!

Hope it works out just like Jersey did.

doc4ab99fce515e2610325417.jpg

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Obama but seriously.... this is not politics, this is a flame.

Bravo!

btw, Frank used to be sane. Repeated blows to the head while trying to debate liberals over the years pretty much ended that. Now he amuses himself making the rhetorical equivalents of noises with the hand under the armpit.

Bravo!

btw, Frank used to be sane. Repeated blows to the head while trying to debate liberals over the years pretty much ended that. Now he amuses himself making the rhetorical equivalents of noises with the hand under the armpit.

nobody can debate perfect librus. libruls know everything there is to know, about ethics, morality, compassion and perfectedness.

Forum List

Back