People care more about bickering,thsn making a change in the nation!!

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Thread after thread....i read it.
everyone appears conditioned to allow those serving their own interests handle their business.
bickering about this,about that...
i am no different or better than anyone else...an ordinary american citizen.
but,i have come up with better solutions than the socalled professional politicians.

Let me ask this...
let sidestep these clowns,what can you do?
how would you propose change?

1) This is a message board. We are here to discuss issues. Not solve problems. We solve problems with our time off this board.

2) Your solutions aren't better than any other professional politician. They, however, do have an advantage over you. They can communicate effectively and coherantly. Work on that. I know you can.

3) What exactly did you expect? That everyone was just going to look at your solutions and suddenly we'd all start implimenting them with no effort to convince us on your part?

• Banned
Im a do-er.i have many of my proposals being not only considered,but voted on in the future,after they have been researched and reviewed.

• Banned
Avatar,they ARE far beyond the level of any establishment politician. My state is especially going to implement my ideas for illegal immigration for starters. Did i pluck a nerve?i say people stop bickering and complaining,get off their ass and do something.NOT A ONE OF MY PROPOSALS ARE SELF SERVING.ITS CLEARLY GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE,BY THE PEOPLE,OF THE PEOPLE.EVOLVE TO CAPITALIST DEMOCRACY,A GOVERNMENT PROFITABLE FOR ALL US CITIZENS.

• Banned
No,its not just me,but i see very little effort from other citizens doing ANYTHING on their own for change,armchair politicians..

• Banned
Everyones been conditioned to have SOMEONE ELSE do it,when we should do for ourselves,make our country better.sheeple on all sides,conditioned to helplessness by what establishment rules.havent seen but a couple other posters passionate enough to try to make change. The crap selection we have for candidates really sucks.

everyone appears conditioned to allow those serving their own interests handle their business.
but,i have come up with better solutions than the socalled professional politicians.

Let me ask this...

I personally identify with "those serving their own interests" because their business is my business. They speak for me and on occasion, I speak for them.

And that's what it's truly about - being "in the know".

And those who are "in the know" are the ones hammering it out in the real world- not the fantasy world. Liberals are living in the fantasy world of make-believe work, while the rest of us hammer it out... with real hammers. Not government provided pretend hammers.

Go start something from no-one else's anything. Then turn that into someone else's something.

That's what it's all about, Alfie.

Because these solutions are for the people,i will be a servant of the people.
IN MIDDLETOWN,DE-as a city councilperson-
my accomplishments for the town-
*helped cut 80% budget waste.
*brought in three businesses that created jobs,in completely open fields there.
LOWES,RUBY TUESDAY,AUTO ZONE.in the two years i was on the council.
created 375 jobs for AMERICANS on the buildouts,plus 1,250 permanent jobs,which these businesses created enough revenue to allow the county police to hire two more fulltime officers,which in turn,helped to squash a good chunk of the.drug problem that was there,and.people having these.jobs..
attracted home developers to build also,what i did had a spiral up effect.

As a commercial contractor,i was able to bid out the projects,lower,better quality,all american everified crews,its healthy competituon,and i obtained a market for those businesses,demograph for future profitability,and made itvwork,and my actions proved even more beneficial than thought at first.

Years ago I was the lead man on a team tasked with bringing a bio-diesel plant to our community.
The review process was grueling- I spent 18 months compiling data for the reiew process.

When the site-selection committee showed up they looked at my proposal in disbelief. Myself and my team were all voumteers. Unpaid and under-staffed.

They told us that that our submission was better than anything they'd seen from paid professionals.

Bam! Scrore. We didn't get the project, but as far as I'm concerened, we were winners.

Let me ask this...

I've been a political pit bull since I was young. And always will be. But there are many who aren't and for a variety of reasons.

One issue is the average citizen feeling quite helpless in this day and age as they believe that they don't have the skills or power to tackle small or large issues either on a local level or state or a federal level.

Another is apathy. There are all together too many individuals who don't understand the meaning or the importance of "citizenship".

And last but not least, the biggie. People just so pissed off with government on any level they just (and pardon my french here) don't give a flying fuck anymore what "those asswipes/ they're all the same crooks" in government do.

The people that are just burnt out.

I'm not making excuses for others who don't participate in politics, but I do understand the reasons why.

If we truly want to change the nation it wont be through politics, but through changing ourselves and those around us.

Let me ask this...

I've been a political pit bull since I was young. And always will be. But there are many who aren't and for a variety of reasons.

One issue is the average citizen feeling quite helpless in this day and age as they believe that they don't have the skills or power to tackle small or large issues either on a local level or state or a federal level.

Another is apathy. There are all together too many individuals who don't understand the meaning or the importance of "citizenship".

And last but not least, the biggie. People just so pissed off with government on any level they just (and pardon my french here) don't give a flying fuck anymore what "those asswipes/ they're all the same crooks" in government do.

The people that are just burnt out.

I'm not making excuses for others who don't participate in politics, but I do understand the reasons why.

You hit the nail on the head.apathy is so true.libtards train the masses to be underachievers.

Forum List

Back