People care more about bickering,thsn making a change in the nation!!

Years ago I was the lead man on a team tasked with bringing a bio-diesel plant to our community.
The review process was grueling- I spent 18 months compiling data for the reiew process.

When the site-selection committee showed up they looked at my proposal in disbelief. Myself and my team were all voumteers. Unpaid and under-staffed.

They told us that that our submission was better than anything they'd seen from paid professionals.

Bam! Scrore. We didn't get the project, but as far as I'm concerened, we were winners.
Awesome effort.great job...

People care more about bickering than making a change in the nation!

Debating, presenting opposing ideas and proposed solutions...bickering, so to speak...are often directed toward making a change in the nation. It is human nature for sane people to think that their way of doing things is the best of all choices. It is human nature to bicker about it.

It is the self-serving personal attacks and moral judgements that detract from the logical discussion of solutions. It is the suspension of logic by one party or another that makes it difficult to convince others that one thing or another is best for the country.

I believe that most people want what is best for themselves rather than what is best for the country. No matter what idea one comes up for betterment of the nation, there will be someone to oppose (and bicker about) it.

People care more about bickering than making a change in the nation!

Debating, presenting opposing ideas and proposed solutions...bickering, so to speak...are often directed toward making a change in the nation. It is human nature for sane people to think that their way of doing things is the best of all choices. It is human nature tto bicker about it.

It is the self-serving personal attacks and moral judgements that detract from the logical discussion of solutions. It is the suspension of logic by one party or another that makes it difficult to convince others that one thing or another is best for the country.

I believe that most people want what is best for themselves rather than what is best for the country. No matter what idea one comes up for betterment of the nation, there will be someone to oppose (and bicker about) it.
Thats also very true.

i offer solutions.

You offer ideas and then refuse to discuss them with anyone not 100% in favor of them, resorting to angry name calling and diversionary recrimination. You are everything that sucks about any internet discussion board embodied in one twitchy paranoid poster.

i offer solutions.

You offer ideas and then refuse to discuss them with anyone not 100% in favor of them, resorting to angry name calling and diversionary recrimination. You are everything that sucks about any internet discussion board embodied in one twitchy paranoid poster.

I seem to meet alot of those types here

TM,have you done anything to debate anything i have stated?no.have you made any difference?probably not.so shut up.

Instead of sidetracking the conversation like a lib,dispute,disprove,or debate.i actually have emails from state legislators and the governors and SOS office.

Cmon,i dare ya. Tell me,outside of being illegal,taking jobs and welfare,whats good about illegal immigration. As a contractor,i hire only AMERICAN citizens,thats the best labor on the whole planet.

In fact,if someones illegal,and comes to me for a job,not only will you be turned away,bit ill track you,and have you deported.done it before,many times.AMERICANS FIRST.

Its the same as if we go to another country,and demand welfare,jobs,and benefits over the host countrys citizens.

Forum List

Back