People Are Hilariously Trolling Kellyanne Conway Over The Nonexistent "Bowling Green Massacre"

The first season of Reality America off to a pretty entertaining start.

Embarrassed of what? She confused a word, but her whole premise was correct. The fact the demrats called her a liar was complete bull. Faux outrage and liars yourself, knowing what had happened. If anyone should be embarrassed it should be yourselves. Keep it up and see what happens in 2018. I know a number of Dems that are getting sick if it as well.

Embarrassed of what? She confused a word, but her whole premise was correct. The fact the demrats called her a liar was complete bull. Faux outrage and liars yourself, knowing what had happened. If anyone should be embarrassed it should be yourselves. Keep it up and see what happens in 2018. I know a number of Dems that are getting sick if it as well.

She is a for profit mouthpiece and pathological liar, we're truly sorry about it.

If only everyone could speak as well as Barack "57 states" Obama.
Is that all you've got retard? I already called you out about that earlier. You're doubling down? :rofl:

You're denying he said it?
No. Are you denying that it was a joke? Do you claim that President Obama thinks there are 57 states?

No I don't think Obama thinks there are 57 states.
Both misspoke. Conway already said he meant to say "Bowling Green terrorists".

If only everyone could speak as well as Barack "57 states" Obama.
Is that all you've got retard? I already called you out about that earlier. You're doubling down? :rofl:

You're denying he said it?
No. Are you denying that it was a joke? Do you claim that President Obama thinks there are 57 states?

No I don't think Obama thinks there are 57 states.
Both misspoke. Conway already said he meant to say "Bowling Green terrorists".
No. Obama was telling a joke. Conway is retarded. And it's "she," not "he," there buddy.

Obviously you'd say it was alternate fact.

any political decisions made on the comment 57 states? no but they are making political decisions on their alternative facts......did trump mention dropping drug prices in meeting with pharms? news is saying no...was it just like his meeting with the mexican president where he bragged about what he was going to do then didnt even bring up the wall....

Forum List

Back