People are actually fleeing to Canada, and Canada is overwhelmed

I am speaking a white language because you dont understand Swahili or Yoruba. Why would post in another language your dumb ass cant understand? The schools I was educated in had no whites or very few. I live in a predominantly Black neighborhood right now and as I mentioned earlier will be relocating to the African continent. Matter of fact just got back from over there last week.

Yup, you keep saying that. You're about to leave for Africa....riiiight.

Why would anyone want to learn Swahili? Is it a great economic and cultural place where people speak it? No. You speak the white man's language because it was the only way for you to get ahead, otherwise you'd be living in a hut or some African urban slum. African nations, or any other third world ones, will never pull themselves out of abject poverty until it's own people build it up. Instead, you're in a white country complaining about its people and culture while enjoying the benefits of it.
Your belief isnt required. i was just pointing out you were a dumbazz.

Lots of people love learning different languages for different reasons. You would have to take a poll on that.

You are correct. I learned the white mans language in order to get ahead in the white mans country. Since whites have had centuries of white affirmative action they now own most of the opportunities.

I have nothing against learning a foreign language. I've studied many in my youth.
I dont believe you. Why would you ask such a retarded question about why people would want to learn Swahili then?

Your belief isn't required.

Most people want to learn a language of a place they want to live at or at least visit. English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, etc. Latin is taught more than Swahili, and it's a dead language. Just showing you no one wants to go to Africa. Ever wonder why that is?

Africa is a big ole ghetto

If canada wasnt so damn cold it would be a great place to live. I almost became a citizen in my early 20's

No, you didn't; you never had even a remote chance of immigrating to Canada. They have fairly stringent requirements and they enforce them.

But I'm not surprised racists like yourself turn around and choose white western countries to run to and wouldn't be caught dead immigrating to black or brown ones, like all the other fakes and phonies who babble about 'diversity n stuff'. they also pick Canada or New Zealand or Europe, too. lollerz what a bunch of losers.
I wasnt running anywhere. I had a really pretty canadian girl I almost married and I liked the diversity up there. Lots of Black and brown people in Vancouver. Even the white people up there were cool. Not like here in the states. BTW I will be moving to the African continent in about 10 years so you look like a silly little fool claiming I would never move to a Black or Brown country.

lol you ain't going nowhere; Africans would only laugh at you and make you do their laundry and wash their feet.

If canada wasnt so damn cold it would be a great place to live. I almost became a citizen in my early 20's

No, you didn't; you never had even a remote chance of immigrating to Canada. They have fairly stringent requirements and they enforce them.

But I'm not surprised racists like yourself turn around and choose white western countries to run to and wouldn't be caught dead immigrating to black or brown ones, like all the other fakes and phonies who babble about 'diversity n stuff'. they also pick Canada or New Zealand or Europe, too. lollerz what a bunch of losers.

Typical of these black racist types. They try to insult whites all day, but he's doing it speaking a white language, educated in white schools, lives in a white society. They wouldn't be caught dead living in a black neighborhood, much less an African country.
I am speaking a white language because you dont understand Swahili or Yoruba. Why would post in another language your dumb ass cant understand? The schools I was educated in had no whites or very few. I live in a predominantly Black neighborhood right now and as I mentioned earlier will be relocating to the African continent. Matter of fact just got back from over there last week.

Why would anyone want to learn Swahili? Is it a great economic and cultural place where people speak it? No. You speak the white man's language because it was the only way for you to get ahead, otherwise you'd be living in a hut or some African urban slum. African nations, or any other third world ones, will never pull themselves out of abject poverty until it's own people build it up. Instead, you're in a white country complaining about its people and culture while enjoying the benefits of it.

Yes. English is the international language already anyway; you can go anywhere worth going and find some familiarity with English.

Typical of these black racist types. They try to insult whites all day, but he's doing it speaking a white language, educated in white schools, lives in a white society. They wouldn't be caught dead living in a black neighborhood, much less an African country.

Your belief isnt required. i was just pointing out you were a dumbazz.

Lots of people love learning different languages for different reasons. You would have to take a poll on that.

You are correct. I learned the white mans language in order to get ahead in the white mans country. Since whites have had centuries of white affirmative action they now own most of the opportunities.

You practicing for a part in some western with dumbass 'native Americans' in it?

I met with someone yesterday who is actually going to move to Mexico with her two or three children. Because her significant other, who is an illegal, has decided to move his family to Mexico, instead of pursue citizenship.

Which is really what most illegals are interested in. Coming to America, make some money, get their medical issues taken care of, use welfare and foodstamps to sustain them while they send all their earnings back to Mexico...then returning to Mexico to live like kings and queens. This family is building a house there.

Glad we could subsidize that! We're so awesome!

I met with someone yesterday who is actually going to move to Mexico with her two or three children. Because her significant other, who is an illegal, has decided to move his family to Mexico, instead of pursue citizenship.

Which is really what most illegals are interested in. Coming to America, make some money, get their medical issues taken care of, use welfare and foodstamps to sustain them while they send all their earnings back to Mexico...then returning to Mexico to live like kings and queens. This family is building a house there.

Sums up 99% of them. I like how the media will send out some 'investigative reporter ' out to the desert somewhere to conduct 'on the spot interviews' with criminal illegal aliens sneaking over, and they only pick one or two skinny ones who look the most ragged while the rest of the herd is a collection of obese fairly well-dressed waddlers who aren't in any hurry going by in the background.

Refugees Entering Canada From US Border States Surge

Number of refugees entering Canadian provinces of Quebec and Manitoba through U.S. surged in the last two months compared to the same time last year, according to local reports Monday. Both the provinces border U.S. states of North Dakota, Minnesota, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

Not only this, latest figures from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada showed 2,281 refugee claims were made between Jan.1 and Feb. 21, this year. However, 1,803 asylum claims were made last year for the same time...

..Jean-Pierre Fortin, president of the Customs and Immigration Union, which represents Canada’s border officers, said on March 2 that a special force should be deployed to patrol the parts of Canadian border that are currently not guard in a bid to control the refugee surge.

Fortin noted that Canada’s border patrol is not equipped to get hold of everyone who enters the country illegally...

Canada can't even handle a few thousand illegal immigrants? Isn't that how many illegals enter America every day?

The Trump effect. Yeaaa!!

Sums up 99% of them. I like how the media will send out some 'investigative reporter ' out to the desert somewhere to conduct 'on the spot interviews' with criminal illegal aliens sneaking over, and they only pick one or two skinny ones who look the most ragged while the rest of the herd is a collection of obese fairly well-dressed waddlers who aren't in any hurry going by in the background.
Plus there's the issue...why are we embracing people who owe us no loyalty..who aren't paying taxes, who aren't interested in the future of our country or our American culture?

They don't even want to be here. They are here SPECIFICALLY and EXCLUSIVELY to steal from us, in order to improve their improve their own standard of living IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

I read somewhere that Canada has nearly 4 Hispanics now, and they all live above a restaurant in Toronto.

I wasnt running anywhere. I had a really pretty canadian girl I almost married and I liked the diversity up there. Lots of Black and brown people in Vancouver. Even the white people up there were cool. Not like here in the states. BTW I will be moving to the African continent in about 10 years so you look like a silly little fool claiming I would never move to a Black or Brown country.
I've been to Canada several times and found it no more diverse than the US. Tolerance was another story. A number of people did not like the fact I was US Military dudes mostly women were ok. There was the Jamaican chick she was stupid hot.

If everything is going to blow up then I still feel safe here in the Rocky Mountains.

That's cold enough and the snow is deep enough.

Canada would be way too cold and the snow way too deep.
But then again, there really isnt that much to do in Ca-Nada to be bothered if you got snowed in, as long as you are stocked up on beer that is.

If everything is going to blow up then I still feel safe here in the Rocky Mountains.

That's cold enough and the snow is deep enough.

Canada would be way too cold and the snow way too deep.
But then again, there really isnt that much to do in Ca-Nada to be bothered if you got snowed in, as long as you are stocked up on beer that is.
it's a good place to live if you're a serial killer.

I've been to Canada several times and found it no more diverse than the US. Tolerance was another story. A number of people did not like the fact I was US Military dudes mostly women were ok. There was the Jamaican chick she was stupid hot.
I've been to Vancouver on multiple occasions and I have Black friends that were born and raised in Toronto. They say the same thing. The racial tensions are nowhere near as obvious as they are here in the US.

Like Dexter?
What turned one city in Canada into the 'serial killer capital' of the world?

‘Worst serial killer in history,’ who fed prostitutes to pigs, sparks rage by publishing book

Like Dexter?

‘Worst serial killer in history,’ who fed prostitutes to pigs, sparks rage by publishing book
No, the actual county with the most serial killers in the world is Midsomer England.

They have had murder sprees every week for the last 20 years! :)

Like Dexter?

Without looking he was white guy wasnt he?

Forum List

Back