Pentagon successfully tests micro-drone swarm…

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Pentagon may soon be unleashing a 21st-century version of locusts on its adversaries after officials on Monday said it had successfully tested a swarm of 103 micro-drones. The important step in the development of new autonomous weapon systems was made possible by improvements in artificial intelligence, holding open the possibility that groups of small
Pentagon successfully tests micro-drone swarm…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All those movies you watched, where you think " oh that's just in the movies", well little do most realize it but those movies have been a way to prepare the public for what already is, or what will be.
it's a little more complexed than that, but there are many subliminal messages given to the population that prepares them psychology , so when the real thing happens it won't be much of a shock when it's reality.

Didn't 'someone' recently mention something about "small, numerous and deadly"in another thread, about aircraft carriers and such?

Didn't 'someone' recently mention something about "small, numerous and deadly"in another thread, about aircraft carriers and such?

Got me if so I missed that one.
on Jan.7 in the thread "Trump wants a bigger Navy"
'Big' is a target. Geographic dispersal and rapid assembly in time is the key to modern victory. Small, deadly and numerous beats Goliath every time.

'Big' is a target. Geographic dispersal and rapid assembly in time is the key to modern victory. Small, deadly and numerous beats Goliath every time.

It's the only way to bring substantial firepower to anywhere in the world.

Yet the war on terror requires a scalpel, not a broadsword...

You use the sly guys to find them,and airpower to pound em.

Drones seems to be working well...I wished they would have had those when I served in the Army..I'd love to pilot one...

Drones seems to be working well...I wished they would have had those when I served in the Army..I'd love to pilot one...

They would be great to have to bad the fkd Gov. abuses them and use them against us though.

It's always nice to know before hand what you're walking into.

Forum List

Back