Pentagon Sends 100,000 Pounds of Turkey to Troops Overseas for Thanksgiving

Nothing better than cold turkey..

Actually, I can think of several things, all of which I had for dinner today.........

Smoked ham that was tender and delicious, smoked brisket that was also the same, and deep fried turkey. There is a soul food place here in Amarillo called Shi-Lee's Barbeque, and they give out thanksgiving meals every year. I decided to go and help out, because not only is it a good thing, but I got a free meal from their place.

If you ever get to Amarillo TX and decide that you need a good barbecue/soul food joint to eat at, you need to go to Shi-Lee's Barbeque. It's a decent price, the portions are more than generous, and you won't find better greens or red beans and rice anywhere.

Nothing better than cold turkey..

Actually, I can think of several things, all of which I had for dinner today.........

Smoked ham that was tender and delicious, smoked brisket that was also the same, and deep fried turkey. There is a soul food place here in Amarillo called Shi-Lee's Barbeque, and they give out thanksgiving meals every year. I decided to go and help out, because not only is it a good thing, but I got a free meal from their place.

If you ever get to Amarillo TX and decide that you need a good barbecue/soul food joint to eat at, you need to go to Shi-Lee's Barbeque. It's a decent price, the portions are more than generous, and you won't find better greens or red beans and rice anywhere.
They still have street walking hookers there? I really never go to Amarillo I have an ex wife there, but I miss the street walkers...

Forum List

Back