Pentagon Fails Its First-Ever Official Audit

Once again it is President Trump who shines the spotlight on the problem while other Presidents OF BOTH PARTIES looked the other way. This is a disgrace. Maybe the audit results will lead to downsizing and greater oversight of "The Puzzle Palace".

IKE, a Republican, warned THE PLANET about this shit DECADES ago so, that makes you a fvcking liar.

Once again it is President Trump who shines the spotlight on the problem while other Presidents OF BOTH PARTIES looked the other way. This is a disgrace. Maybe the audit results will lead to downsizing and greater oversight of "The Puzzle Palace".

IKE, a Republican, warned THE PLANET about this shit DECADES ago so, that makes you a fvcking liar.
That is your dumbest response yet. Making a speech and actually DOING SOMETHING about military waste are not the same things. I realize such subtlety is lost on shallow thinking Liberals.

And what did Fuhrer Drumpt do when he shined his TINY wittle spotlight on the issue?

Did he actually 'do' anything? LOL :21:
The real Question is why haven't they been audited before................Did Obama do it............Nope.......Bush...........Nope...etc......etc..............

They should be audited to find waste and abuse and they should be able to account for what they spend.

and what is the result of said audit?

not a goddamn fvcking thing; right?

right

Trump will KEEP ON PUMPING ten$ of billion$ into hi$ pet; the DOD.

after all; Trump gotta blow up some shit, right?
So now you are changing your tune and upset that the audit has not yielded IMMEDIATE results. I realize you live in a social media world of instant gratification but that is not how the Federal government works. First there has to BE an audit, then you have the findings then you have recommendations then you have committees to decide on a go forward plan. Then you execute the plan.

That is your dumbest response yet. Making a speech and actually DOING SOMETHING about military waste are not the same things. I realize such subtlety is lost on shallow thinking Liberals.

And what did Fuhrer Drumpt do when he shined his TINY wittle spotlight on the issue?

Did he actually 'do' anything? LOL :21:
The real Question is why haven't they been audited before................Did Obama do it............Nope.......Bush...........Nope...etc......etc..............

They should be audited to find waste and abuse and they should be able to account for what they spend.

right

So now you are changing your tune and upset that the audit has not yielded IMMEDIATE results. I realize you live in a social media world of instant gratification but that is not how the Federal government works. First there has to BE an audit, then you have the findings then you have recommendations then you have committees to decide on a go forward plan. Then you execute the plan.
Actually, there is no entity on earth that reacts immediately to the results of an audit without going out of business.

right

Obama, Bush, Clijnton,Bush Sr, Reagan blew shit up too now didn't they..........

How many of them are auditing the Federal Gov't like Trump. Got news for you........he has already had most of the Federal Gov't audited..............and IG investigations on the same subject.............

Why didn't your HERO do this..........derp.

who is my "hero?"
I'd say Obama..............you are a poster child for the leftist BS daily here.

I never voted for Obama; had two opportunities tho'

now; who is my hero?
So you are an illegal!

I'm German & Scottish heritage with both families settling here nearly 200 years ago.

Illegal? :21:

Yep; I can see why Trump has so much support.

The stupidity in this nation is only out ranked by greed & arrogance.

Obama, Bush, Clijnton,Bush Sr, Reagan blew shit up too now didn't they..........

How many of them are auditing the Federal Gov't like Trump. Got news for you........he has already had most of the Federal Gov't audited..............and IG investigations on the same subject.............

Why didn't your HERO do this..........derp.

who is my "hero?"
I'd say Obama..............you are a poster child for the leftist BS daily here.

I never voted for Obama; had two opportunities tho'

now; who is my hero?
So you are an illegal!

I'm German & Scottish heritage with both families settling here nearly 200 years ago.

Illegal? :21:

Yep; I can see why Trump has so much support.

The stupidity in this nation is only out ranked by greed & arrogance.
Which I should know due to your user name...

Forum List

Back