Pence visits border says Democrsats need to act

There is something very suspicious and confusing about this article. Before Congress went on their Independence week break, they did provide the money for improvement at the last minute. Granted, it takes time for that money to be spent to buy things, but the money will be making improvements shortly.

One of two things happened here: either they were taking Pence's quotes from before the break, and they are misleading their viewers and readers that he said these things currently, or Pence is just playing politics with all this like the Democrats have been doing for years now.

Or....
Pence is simply lying to you as they have all along, dope.

Pence said (in the article) that Congress needs to enact reform and close loopholes to end the crisis.

Dem's run to the courts each time Trump attempts to stop the flood of illegals pouring across the border, Dem's want millions of illegals flooding into the country.
Horseshit. Dems don't want to build a Wall, and that is primarily because it's Trump's idea and the Dems are being partisan assholes. But Dems are more than willing to spend whatever it takes to keep illegals from crossing the border.

If you really want to stop illegal immigration, though, it is time to stop with simple childlike solutions like a wall, and go after their employers, go after the people supplying fake and stolen SS #'s. Insist on e-verify. A wall alone is not going to take care of the problem, but it is a lot easier to pick on the poor, semi-educated people living here on a shoestring and knowing only rudimentary English. Let's throw the full force of the law against them, instead of the people really causing this situation--the business people who can save a dime by hiring them.

The reason Democrats don't want a wall is because walls and fences work everyplace they are tried, even in this country.

Liberals can change immigration policy once they are in charge, but a wall is something they won't be able to change. That's why they are fighting so hard against it. A wall, fence or other deterrent is likely to stop over 90% of all illegals entering this country, and the Democrats do not want that.
I thought half the illegals in this country came legally with a visa and overstayed. How does that become less than 10%?

Pence said (in the article) that Congress needs to enact reform and close loopholes to end the crisis.

Dem's run to the courts each time Trump attempts to stop the flood of illegals pouring across the border, Dem's want millions of illegals flooding into the country.
Horseshit. Dems don't want to build a Wall, and that is primarily because it's Trump's idea and the Dems are being partisan assholes. But Dems are more than willing to spend whatever it takes to keep illegals from crossing the border.

If you really want to stop illegal immigration, though, it is time to stop with simple childlike solutions like a wall, and go after their employers, go after the people supplying fake and stolen SS #'s. Insist on e-verify. A wall alone is not going to take care of the problem, but it is a lot easier to pick on the poor, semi-educated people living here on a shoestring and knowing only rudimentary English. Let's throw the full force of the law against them, instead of the people really causing this situation--the business people who can save a dime by hiring them.

The reason Democrats don't want a wall is because walls and fences work everyplace they are tried, even in this country.

Liberals can change immigration policy once they are in charge, but a wall is something they won't be able to change. That's why they are fighting so hard against it. A wall, fence or other deterrent is likely to stop over 90% of all illegals entering this country, and the Democrats do not want that.
I thought half the illegals in this country came legally with a visa and overstayed. How does that become less than 10%?

How the hell do you even come up with a number if you have no clue as to how many are here.

Come on 60,000 illegal kids just poured across the border in the past 40 days.

Lib please everyone knows what's going on, Dem's can no longer win/rig elections so they are importing millions of illegals they can bribe with government handouts to vote Dem. Do you deny Dem's are giving illegals sanctuary and free healthcare? Where is your compassion for American citizens who have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals? Who's side are you on anyway???
Who's side are you on anyway???
My people came here for a better life. Or the King shipped them here as convicted horse thieves. I'm not sure which. At any rate, they fought for the right to earn a living here and they cleared the land and built a civilization here that has led the way in the world for free people everywhere. It includes people from just about every nation on earth, many without two nickels to rub together. I am on that side.

Lib please everyone knows what's going on, Dem's can no longer win/rig elections so they are importing millions of illegals they can bribe with government handouts to vote Dem. Do you deny Dem's are giving illegals sanctuary and free healthcare? Where is your compassion for American citizens who have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals? Who's side are you on anyway???
My people came here for a better life. Or the King shipped them here as convicted horse thieves. I'm not sure which. At any rate, they fought for the right to earn a living here and they cleared the land and built a civilization here that has led the way in the world for free people everywhere. It includes people from just about every nation on earth, many without two nickels to rub together. I am on that side.

You can't win this debate so you are deflecting. :eusa_hand: That's why Dem's are going to lose in 2016 after Trump spends months on national television holding them accountable.

Trump is taking credit for something ICE does on a regular basis.

BIG FUCKING DEAL

Do you know what an "Entering" means?

In Canada it probably means something different than here in America. Stick with supporting the invasion of Canada.

You can't win this debate so you are deflecting. :eusa_hand: That's why Dem's are going to lose in 2016 after Trump spends months on national television holding them accountable.
Not deflecting. Answering a question honestly. I've already said many times on this board that I do not support illegal immigration and I think the loopholes should be closed, the laws tightened so that we can actually deal with what is happening right now.

Do you know what an "Entering" means?

In Canada it probably means something different than here in America. Stick with supporting the invasion of Canada.
Why would I do that? FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I am not Dragon Lady. She and I think a lot a like, but for heaven's sake. She's smarter than me. Get with the program, wouldja?

Not deflecting. Answering a question honestly. I've already said many times on this board that I do not support illegal immigration and I think the loopholes should be closed, the laws tightened so that we can actually deal with what is happening right now.

Oh please your new screen name is Deflecto :eusa_hand:

Mike Pence says conditions are unacceptable & and Democrats need to act to fix it.

Pence visits Texas border patrol facilities, highlighting challenges, overcrowding - CNNPolitics

Think about that.

It is not the fault of the administration. The Democrats are at fault because they didn't act. Act to do what? Build Trump's stupid 40' concrete wall????

This is another example of this administration ineptness and trying to pin it on Democrats even though Republicans contrioled both houses for years.

Mike, this os YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this.

You degenerates are fascinating...I read your posts and laugh out loud...Weird that none of you ignorant fools understand the causation principle....CAUSE AND EFFECT...Shit us sane folks learned by third grade.
Tell all your wetback friends to stop running their baby factories and stay in their shithole...TA-DA! Problem fixed.

I said illegals entering this country, meaning coming over the border. Visa overstays are people that came here legally, and later became illegal by staying after the expiration date.

I said illegals entering this country, meaning coming over the border. Visa overstays are people that came here legally, and later became illegal by staying after the expiration date.

She's just deflecting because she lost the argument.

The official described this operation as a consolidated effort of something ICE does all the time.

Trump confirms ICE raids set for Sunday as cities, advocates brace to respond

big fucking deal - no wonder Trump said it was no secret.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The secret is who taught you to read?

The same official said the operation will not arrest so-called "collaterals," those people who happen to be with the targeted individual. The official described this operation as a consolidated effort of something ICE does all the time.

Dems arent willing to spend to keep illegals from coming in. Thats completely false.

find a credible link dumbass.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It is credible and you're still lying.

your video says nothing - the washington examiner is fake news

shit thats credible to you is just that - SHIT.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You're still lying.

VERIFY: Were immigrant children 'caged' under the Obama Administration?

WHEN YOU WAKE UP ON AND IN THE SAME SCENARIO PENCE FOUND LET ME KNOW ..

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You've been thumped repeatedly now. Have a good day.

Forum List

Back