Pence starts wearing a mask after Dr Fauci tells him it'll protect him from women!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Vice-President Mike Pence has started wearing a mask after Anthony Fauci told him that it will protect him from women, Fauci has confirmed.​
After seeing video of a maskless Pence touring the Mayo Clinic, on Tuesday, Fauci said, “I knew I had to come up with something fast” to get through to Pence.​
Fauci immediately got on the phone with the Vice-President and informed him that “clinical research” had demonstrated that a mask is “an effective female-repellent.”​
“I told him that wearing a mask would protect him from 99.99 per cent of all women,” Fauci said. “He seemed very impressed.”​
In an official statement, the Vice-President thanked Fauci for his excellent advice and indicated that he would start wearing a mask at all times, including at home.​

7af3215c-0218-4c8a-906d-aa903deaa78d.jpeg

After what's happening to his predecessor VP, Pence looks like a genius.

Mike Penis is a fucking idiot and that was a DICK MOVE. He claimed it was so he could "look people in the eye". Apparently he thinks these masks cover your eyes. Well, I guess they do in the case of the butthole who's mushroom knob he polishes daily. ;)

trump-coronavirus-new-yorker.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Vice-President Mike Pence has started wearing a mask after Anthony Fauci told him that it will protect him from women, Fauci has confirmed.​
After seeing video of a maskless Pence touring the Mayo Clinic, on Tuesday, Fauci said, “I knew I had to come up with something fast” to get through to Pence.​
Fauci immediately got on the phone with the Vice-President and informed him that “clinical research” had demonstrated that a mask is “an effective female-repellent.”​
“I told him that wearing a mask would protect him from 99.99 per cent of all women,” Fauci said. “He seemed very impressed.”​
In an official statement, the Vice-President thanked Fauci for his excellent advice and indicated that he would start wearing a mask at all times, including at home.​

Especially when he gets into an elevator and he becomes trapped with a strange woman. The mask will protect him from the woman's pheromones so he won't be tempted to not keep his hands to himself. :)

Mike Penis is a fucking idiot and that was a DICK MOVE. He claimed it was so he could "look people in the eye". Apparently he thinks these masks cover your eyes. Well, I guess they do in the case of the butthole who's mushroom knob he polishes daily. ;)

What you know about polishing knobs could probably start a new faggot wikipedia site.... hmm?

Especially when he gets into an elevator and he becomes trapped with a strange woman. The mask will protect him from the woman's pheromones so he won't be tempted to not keep his hands to himself. :)
Yes, because the Secret Service would let him get into an elevator with some strange woman. We're not talking Clinton or Biden here. Idiot!

18 Days Pence and those black beady eyes.

What you know about polishing knobs could probably start a new faggot wikipedia site.... hmm?
You sure talk about dick alot. Hmmm.

If that's your coy little way of asking if you can suck mine.... the answer is no.

If that's your coy little way of asking if you can suck mine.... the answer is no.
Damn near everything you post is about dick. Period.

Yes, because the Secret Service would let him get into an elevator with some strange woman. We're not talking Clinton or Biden here. Idiot!

Will they need to wear masks too? I've heard those agents can be pretty rowdy around them females.
(Hint...you need to water that sense of humor..it's drying up. :))

Damn near everything you post is about dick. Period.

Two Iron's Daddy scrambled his brains with a two iron and hence the name.
Among the duller tools here in our Trump Shed. :)

He also thinks that he can’t talk through a mask

He also thinks that he can’t talk through a mask

Maybe he was worried that nobody would recognize him without his mushroom knob polishing device?

I'm waiting to find out how many Liberals caught C19 from committing adultery at the strip club.

Or if Rump and his daughter get on the same elevator he can pull the mask over his eyes.

I'm waiting to find out how many Liberals caught C19 from committing adultery at the strip club.

You mean like in 2012? :D

You mean like in 2012? :D
Exactly!
Now we're on the same page!
Both Parties suck!

Forum List

Back