Pence promotes a fractured society!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
What next? Muslims? Liberals? Conservatives? Laws like this promote segregation! A segregated divided society is a weak society! America needs to be united! Fuck both liberals and conservatives for dividing America!

Dumb Fucks, Bill and Obama both supported this shit in the past.

You people are pathetic.

Bill and Obama are traitors! Bush may be an idiot but I have equal disdain for anyone who would promote a divided society!

You people are pathetic.
That dog doesn't run anymore. Now that jurist have had time to review the federal and various state laws and compare them to the Indiana law it has become obvious and certain that the Indiana is significantly different in that it is being described as much broader and allows abuse and discrimination. So, this talking point is now relegated to the dust heap, the uneducated, misinformed or liars.

You people are pathetic.
That dog doesn't run anymore. Now that jurist have had time to review the federal and various state laws and compare them to the Indiana law it has become obvious and certain that the Indiana is significantly different in that it is being described as much broader and allows abuse and discrimination. So, this talking point is now relegated to the dust heap, the uneducated, misinformed or liars.

I don't care which hole you take a cock in, your "rights" simply aren't anymore important than anyone else's ;)

little I know about it is that if a Christian baker doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding because it violates his religion or religious convictions then he doesn't have to , that example makes sense to me .

Thirty law professors who are experts in religious freedom wrote in February that the Indiana law does not “mirror the language of the federal RFRA” and “will… create confusion, conflict, and a wave of litigation that will threaten the clarity of religious liberty rights in Indiana while undermining the state’s ability to enforce other compelling interests.

The Big Lie The Media Tells About Indiana’s New ‘Religious Freedom’ Law

Thirty law professors who are experts in religious freedom should know what they're talking about. Read their letter.

You people are pathetic.

I don't care which hole you take a cock in, your "rights" simply aren't anymore important than anyone else's ;)

So does that mean low class foul mouthed ignorant slobs like you are OK with lesbians and you just don't like male homosexuals?

people like you are promoting a fractured Society...

and it's damn ugly watching- 15 frikken threads filled with hate by people like you in the last three days over one state law.

this isn't politics anymore these threads should be moved into the garbage bin

Forum List

Back