Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs

So let me get this right.... A person who does not have a job him or herself will create jobs for other people because they get their unemployment check.....WTF????

Wrong.

While she didn't word things the best, her main point, which is a fact, is that the money from unemployment checks is money that is immediately put back into the economy and that there are other benefits to that when 10% of the population would be broke without it.

I don't think she's trying to convince anyone that someone is going to get an unemployment check and go out and start a business with it.

I'm not some Pelosi apologist, but the critics are trying to imply that she literally thinks that people are using unemployment checks and starting businesses. C'mon!

The typical partisan cheap-shotting.
Speaking of "Wrong"....

I call bullshit.

UEC is a mere fraction of regular wages.
Therefore, only the bare necessities (rent, utilities) are getting paid. And then, in most cases, only the bare minimum while making 'arrangements'.
These people aren't out shopping at Target and Bass Pro Shops.

I call bullshit.

Therefore, only the bare necessities (rent, utilities) are getting paid. And then, in most cases, only the bare minimum while making 'arrangements'.

You don't think there would be an economic impact if 10% of the population would just stop contributing altogether?

I call bullshit.

You don't think there would be an economic impact if 10% of the population would just stop contributing altogether?
Didn't say anything of the sort.
Though I'm fairly certain that far more than 10% of that number would miraculously find a job.
But don't try to convince me that unemployment checks are boosting anyone's job sector.
If anything, the lower income is creating a demand for more freekin' bill collectors and repo men.
Forgive me if that's not the kind of hope and change I was looking forward to.

I call bullshit.

Ya our deficit and our Budget might go down since they are living on money that the Government is providing. Where exactly do we get MORE money to pay MORE people not to work?

So let me get this right.... A person who does not have a job him or herself will create jobs for other people because they get their unemployment check.....WTF????

Wrong.

While she didn't word things the best, her main point, which is a fact, is that the money from unemployment checks is money that is immediately put back into the economy and that there are other benefits to that when 10% of the population would be broke without it.

I don't think she's trying to convince anyone that someone is going to get an unemployment check and go out and start a business with it.

I'm not some Pelosi apologist, but the critics are trying to imply that she literally thinks that people are using unemployment checks and starting businesses. C'mon!

Using Pelosi's and your Logic, let's give every American 250.00 per month and the economy will be stimulated and back to normal soon......

Where do you expect all this money to come from, the money tree?

Got 30 minutes, I will list all the other Stupid things Pelosi has said, this was not the Freudian slip, she always talks out her rear.

Nancy-Pelosi--25815.jpg

These people are complete idiots... So let me get this right.... A person who does not have a job him or herself will create jobs for other people because they get their unemployment check.....WTF????

Breitbart.tv Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs
Surely, you understand the reasoning. People that get unemployment checks spends them immediately. That creates a demand for consumer goods which stimulates employment. It's a simultaneous, but not a big one.

Wrong.

No it isn't the woman really is THIS stupid. Look at some of the other idiotic things she's done and said and put it in context. She is STUPID.
No one becomes speaker of the House who is stupid. She sticks her foot in mouth and seems to say the wrong thing at the wrong time but she isn't dumb. Kind of reminds me of an ex-president.

People that get unemployment checks spends them immediately.
On rent, not tires.

index1.png

:cuckoo:
It doesn't matter where it's spent. The important thing is that it's all spent and spent quickly. We get more bang for the buck if it's spent at a retail store, but if they pay the rent the landlord spends it. As long as the money goes to people who will spend it, it's a stimulus.

If the money goes to the more affluent, then it's more likely that it will end up sitting in a checking or savings account.

It doesn't matter where it's spent. The important thing is that it's all spent and spent quickly. We get more bang for the buck if it's spent at a retail store, but if they pay the rent the landlord spends it. As long as the money goes to people who will spend it, it's a stimulus.

If the money goes to the more affluent, then it's more likely that it will end up sitting in a checking or savings account.
Ok, that almost made sense.
Maybe I am a leftist, afterall.....
But there still has to be a cutoff.
$275/week, though more than nothing, is still coming up short on the rest of the rent, the car payment, the utilities, etc...

This logic of Pelosi reminds me of the, "we're lowering our debt by spending not as much over budget as we did last year" cop out.

The states don;t have the funds to cover the UEI payments, so they have to borrow from the Fed. The Fed doesn't have the money, so they borrow it from China.
We're all working for China, for God's sake!

In the 80's we were leery of the amount of real estate China was buying up, in the US.
Now we've mortgaged the whole fucking country to them.

These people are complete idiots... So let me get this right.... A person who does not have a job him or herself will create jobs for other people because they get their unemployment check.....WTF????

Breitbart.tv Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs
Proof positive she is incompetent for the position and needs to be fired.

Then again, 80% of congress is a case study in the Peter Principle.

Can we start forcing a qualification exam on potential politicians? You know simple things like Law, Economics, Remedial social studies, history and other relevant skills to governance??? I'm sick of slick speaking rtards who got through life on the backs of something other than their own merit.

I've wondered for years, but I still want to know:

Who voted for this ignorant, clueless bitch???

If you are going to san fransico your gonna meet a lot of freaky people there, if you are going to san fransico you better ware some flowers in your hair.

Hint hint :)

Ok, that almost made sense.
Maybe I am a leftist, afterall.....
But there still has to be a cutoff.
$275/week, though more than nothing, is still coming up short on the rest of the rent, the car payment, the utilities, etc...

This logic of Pelosi reminds me of the, "we're lowering our debt by spending not as much over budget as we did last year" cop out.

The states don;t have the funds to cover the UEI payments, so they have to borrow from the Fed. The Fed doesn't have the money, so they borrow it from China.
We're all working for China, for God's sake!

In the 80's we were leery of the amount of real estate China was buying up, in the US.
Now we've mortgaged the whole fucking country to them.
US debt is financed with treasury bills and treasury bonds. The Fed sells them on the open market. Just about every country, every bank, and financial institution in the world buys treasuries including but not exclusively China. But they don't have to raise funds that way. They can just print more money or they can borrow it from another government agency, say social security. They will never miss it. The options are endless but not without consequences.

I will say it again and keep on saying it in every dam unemployment thread untl someone on the left has theballs to address it and somehow defend it in a debate over the "virtues" of unemployment:

"The employer of record and second employer of record of any individual on unemployment is responsible for a good share of the cost to support that unemployed individual. The more those entitlements are extended, the longer those two employers of record need to pay into the system. While in a recession, that is a very expensive burden on those employers FURTHER minimizing their ability to generate the capital to hire anew"

Sort of an important point that no one on the left seems to want to address in the debate.

No it isn't the woman really is THIS stupid. Look at some of the other idiotic things she's done and said and put it in context. She is STUPID.
No one becomes speaker of the House who is stupid. She sticks her foot in mouth and seems to say the wrong thing at the wrong time but she isn't dumb. Kind of reminds me of an ex-president.
[/QUOTE]

Calling Pelosi "dumb" is an insult to dumb people everywhere.

She's fucking clueless.

Forum List

Back