Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs

These people are complete idiots... So let me get this right.... A person who does not have a job him or herself will create jobs for other people because they get their unemployment check.....WTF????

Breitbart.tv Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs

You know.........this is the #1 story on DRUDGE as we speak..........thus 30 million will see it by the end of the night!!! And to think..........every lefty forum k00k on this board believes her to be a genius!!! Go.............go....................go!!!!!

Leave it to liberals.............they always, always cant help themselves and find a way to fcukk things up for themselves. Its as dependable as the sun rising in the morning. And if you're a conservative, you feel very blessed!!!:lol::lol:

She is definitive proof for all Americans that you really can be whatever you want to be!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Could you imagine for a moment how abused this woman would be were she a Republican Speaker?:eek::eek::eek: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD............she'd have been forced to resign long, long ago!!

She is the Queen of California. Did anyone really expect something less stupid?

Presumably she's referencing the CBO Report "Policies for Increasing Economic Growth and Employment in 2010 and 2011".

website_graphic.png

it's a catch 22 imho.

We can not continue to extend unemployment....we can not afford to do such.

I doubt 10-15 million or whatever jobs will miraculously appear when we stop paying them unemployment.... so this means many of these people could be crap out of luck and have no money to spend in the economy, for food, clothes, school supplies, gasoline...and yes, maybe even not enough to pay for their property taxes...which helps the states with their education budget....so there ARE ramifications to not continuing their unemployment and "the economy".

At the same time, we just can not afford to do such....we are going to get hit with some of these people never finding a job at the level they were accustomed to for several years to come and putting this burden on to the shoulders of those who are working and their children, is inherently unfair and could and probably would hurt us more in the long run....at this point.

Just keep those Government wages growing and growing and growing. ;)

$$$$$$$$$$$

I've wondered for years, but I still want to know:

Who voted for this ignorant, clueless bitch???

I opened this news story on my phone at the Dr's office today.
Several people gave me a weird look when I busted out laughing.

"Unemployment creates jobs"!!!!
:lol:

So let me get this right.... A person who does not have a job him or herself will create jobs for other people because they get their unemployment check.....WTF????

Wrong.

While she didn't word things the best, her main point, which is a fact, is that the money from unemployment checks is money that is immediately put back into the economy and that there are other benefits to that when 10% of the population would be broke without it.

I don't think she's trying to convince anyone that someone is going to get an unemployment check and go out and start a business with it.

I'm not some Pelosi apologist, but the critics are trying to imply that she literally thinks that people are using unemployment checks and starting businesses. C'mon!

The typical partisan cheap-shotting.

So let me get this right.... A person who does not have a job him or herself will create jobs for other people because they get their unemployment check.....WTF????

Wrong.

While she didn't word things the best, her main point, which is a fact, is that the money from unemployment checks is money that is immediately put back into the economy and that there are other benefits to that when 10% of the population would be broke without it.

I don't think she's trying to convince anyone that someone is going to get an unemployment check and go out and start a business with it.

I'm not some Pelosi apologist, but the critics are trying to imply that she literally thinks that people are using unemployment checks and starting businesses. C'mon!

The typical partisan cheap-shotting.

No it isn't the woman really is THIS stupid. Look at some of the other idiotic things she's done and said and put it in context. She is STUPID.

Forum List

Back