Pelosi: Trump Dishonored God by Walking Away from Paris Climate Deal, and Aborting Babies Is Good

Aborting SOME fetuses is most certainly good. Indeed, probably all abortions are goodl. Better than an deformed child and an early death. Also better than not being wanted - especially since the RWNJs and Repubs are working so hard to take food, housing, school, clothing away from needy children.

And yes, he's screwing over future generations. That's why RWs voted for him - because he hurts the people who need our help.
Let's play God and decide whose life is worth living and whose is not.

'Pelosi: Trump Dishonored God by Walking Away from Paris Climate Deal, and Aborting Babies Is Good'

Even Democrats are sick and tired of this lame-ass loser rhetoric that has caused the Democratic Party to completely nose dive and bottom out....

1,000+ Election Losses
5 special Election Losses
2 back-to-back historical, record-setting losses

Democrats have finally recognized this elitist, self-appointed ruling-class, millionaire elitist, hate-dealing, propaganda-pushing, Conspiracy Theory spreading criminal loser is a blight on their party, a cancer that must be eliminated if they are to ever have any hope of winning another election.

Aborting SOME fetuses is most certainly good. Indeed, probably all abortions are goodl. Better than an deformed child and an early death. Also better than not being wanted - especially since the RWNJs and Repubs are working so hard to take food, housing, school, clothing away from needy children.

And yes, he's screwing over future generations. That's why RWs voted for him - because he hurts the people who need our help.
200.gif

Dishonor God?

Planned parenthood has nothing to do with 'health care'. It is a POLITICAL ORGANIZATION pushing a political agenda. Their agenda is KILLING BABIES.

Jeremiah 1:5:
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Democrats have waged a war against God, fighting for the right to butcher his creation - living people / souls - while in the womb...often through the most barbaric of methods.

Democrats declare babies to be 'clumps of cells' in a mother's womb, not a baby, intentionally defying God's word, intentionally contradicting God's word to justify their fight for their own right to murder babies.

They do not just 'dishonor' God - they spit in His face while attempting to justify their doing so.

Last edited:

What a self serving bunch of nonsense. How you morons make such knee jerk posts that make no sense, I'll never understand. You got Trump's name in the post but left your left wing nut Pelosi, which is who the thread is about, out. Lol!

You can't make up this stupid stuff.

Killing handicapped people and those deemed to be inferior, nice to see the left coming out of the closet and releasing their inner Hitler.

No, you're thinking of starving them, letting them die of illness, or congenital defect, letting the elderly die without medical care, no medical care for handicapped.

And the veterans you RWNJs despise so much. A lot of them will be hurt by asshole trump but that really is why you voted for him.

Like the right wants to do.

Wow! You went way off the rails, the left wing nuts are spewing the BS. None of what you claim is true. We have been hearing the nonsense for decades and most people are smart enough to realize that the left is a bunch of drama queens.

Keep crying Luddly, it is amusing to read your lies.

Dishonor God?

Planned parenthood has nothing to do with 'health care'. It is a POLITICAL ORGANIZATION pushing a political agenda. Their agenda is KILLING BABIES.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Democrats have waged a war against God, fighting for the right to butcher his creation - living people / souls - while in the womb...often through the most barbaric of methods.

Democrats declare babies to be 'clumps of cells' in a mother's womb, not a baby, intentionally defying God's word, intentionally contradicting God's word to justify their fight for their own right to murder babies.

They do not just 'dishonor' God - they spit in His face while attempting to justify their doing so.
the baby has a soul and they are the devils taking the souls of the unborn.

Killing handicapped people and those deemed to be inferior, nice to see the left coming out of the closet and releasing their inner Hitler.

No, you're thinking of starving them, letting them die of illness, or congenital defect, letting the elderly die without medical care, no medical care for handicapped.

And the veterans you RWNJs despise so much. A lot of them will be hurt by asshole trump but that really is why you voted for him.

Like the right wants to do.

Wow! You went way off the rails, the left wing nuts are spewing the BS. None of what you claim is true. We have been hearing the nonsense for decades and most people are smart enough to realize that the left is a bunch of drama queens.

Keep crying Luddly, it is amusing to read your lies.
I read shit like that and now hope the SCOTUS takes up Roe vs Wade. That was indefensible

She is fun to watch. She is a cliche. Old white rich. She is everything snowflakes hate.

You want to honor God?

Respect the life He has created.

"If you love me, keep my commandments"

Thou shall not have any God before me. That includes government, abortion, mother nature, sports, politics

Thou shall not have any graven images.

Thou shall not take the Lords name in vain. Don't be profane. Don't claim to speak for the Lord when you don't. Don't claim to be Christian and make no effort to be one.

Honor the Sabbath. Keep it holy. Work six days and rest on the seventh. Don't male others work on the Sabbath.

Honor your father and mother. Even if they treated you like crap. Respect them and find some way to show gratitude

Thou shall not murder or do anything like it. That includes abortion.

Thou shall not commit adultery. Or fornicate. Honor your bodied and love who you're with enough so you aren't just using them for yourself.

Thou shall not steal. Don't take the hard work of others. Stop pretending your entitled to it. Follow the laws of provident living.

Thou shall not lie.

Thou shall not covet what others have. Stop worrying about the "rich" have or what you don't have. Just mind your own business and the Lord will prosper you.

Love your neighbor as yourself.

Do these things and you will honor God. And our nation will never be the same.

She is fun to watch. She is a cliche. Old white rich. She is everything snowflakes hate.
and she's as stupid as they are.

Her about face on the torture issue was fantastic. She wanted Republicans to go to jail over torture...until it was discovered that she was personally in all the briefings about "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques"...then she dropped her quest to jail Republicans very very very quickly.

Apparently she was concerned about being a cell mate of the Republicans.

She is a disgusting person and has done so much damage to our nation.

You want to honor God?

Thou shall not have any God before me. That includes government, abortion, mother nature, sports, politics

Thou shall not take the Lords name in vain. Don't be profane. Don't claim to speak for the Lord when you don't. Don't claim to be Christian and make no effort to be one.

Honor the Sabbath. Keep it holy. Work six days and rest on the seventh. Don't male others work on the Sabbath.

Honor your father and mother. Even if they treated you like crap. Respect them and find some way to show gratitude

Thou shall not commit adultery. Or fornicate. Honor your bodied and love who you're with enough so you aren't just using them for yourself.

Thou shall not steal. Don't take the hard work of others. Stop pretending your entitled to it. Follow the laws of provident living.

Thou shall not lie.

Thou shall not covet what others have. Stop worrying about the "rich" have or what you don't have. Just mind your own business and the Lord will prosper you.

I agree.
However you just listed most of the things that "trigger" Liberals. LOL
Also, Pelosi (and Schumer, and Waters) is an idiot. Liberals love idiots!

You want to honor God?

Thou shall not lie.

You damn homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic racist!!!

You want to honor God?

Thou shall not lie.

I agree.

And yet even conservatives don't do these simple things much of the time.

You want to honor God?

Thou shall not lie.

I agree.

And yet even conservatives don't do these simple things much of the time.
Agreed.
Most politicians are corrupt IMHO.
For myself the difference between conservatives and Liberals is: Liberals want to shove theirs in your face, and then say "prove it!". While conservatives want theirs hidden.

So...you blame your mother?

Congratulations: Confirmed idiocy in only two posts! Bye bye...

Dishonor God?

It is impossible to be a Christian and believe in abortion: Should it have been Mary's choice to abort Jesus?

Forum List

Back