Pelosi: Trump Dishonored God by Walking Away from Paris Climate Deal, and Aborting Babies Is Good

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pelosi even argued with the Pope on abortion. :lol:

Last year Pelosi said on "Meet The Press": "I would say that as an ardent, practicing Catholic, [when life begins] is an issue that I have studied for a long time. And what I know is over the centuries, the doctors of the church have not been able to make that definition ... St. Augustine said at three months. We don't know. The point is, is that it shouldn't have an impact on the woman's right to choose."

Pope Benedict personally explained to Pelosi that life begins at conception.

Pope gives Pelosi pre-excommunication warning

Pelosi even argued with the Pope on abortion. :lol:

Last year Pelosi said on "Meet The Press": "I would say that as an ardent, practicing Catholic, [when life begins] is an issue that I have studied for a long time. And what I know is over the centuries, the doctors of the church have not been able to make that definition ... St. Augustine said at three months. We don't know. The point is, is that it shouldn't have an impact on the woman's right to choose."

Pope Benedict personally explained to Pelosi that life begins at conception.

Pope gives Pelosi pre-excommunication warning
That's what I don't understand with abortion loving Catholics. If you don't believe the teachings, don't call yourself a member.

God is still wondering how Pelosi was ever created being she was never on the list.
God also cant figure out how Chuck Schumer slipped thru the cracks when God said no to him ever being born
Satan has 1/3 of the angels following him. I have no idea how many that is, but I'm sure enough to fill a lot of offices in DC.

Citing religion in lawmaking, funny how the left are not squealing.

Not signing Paris climate fiasco = God dishonored.
Killing the baby if it has a beating heart = God approves.

Bible says there is a special place in hell for people like her.

Want more Trump? This is how you get more Trump.

Video: Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi on Paris Agreement, travel ban, Russia probe

Nancy Pelosi Won't Say Aborting a Baby With Beating Heart “Dishonors God” | LifeNews.com
TITANI POLLICI.JPG

Aborting SOME fetuses is most certainly good. Indeed, probably all abortions are goodl. Better than an deformed child and an early death. Also better than not being wanted - especially since the RWNJs and Repubs are working so hard to take food, housing, school, clothing away from needy children.

And yes, he's screwing over future generations. That's why RWs voted for him - because he hurts the people who need our help.

Aborting SOME fetuses is most certainly good. Indeed, probably all abortions are goodl. Better than an deformed child and an early death. Also better than not being wanted - especially since the RWNJs and Repubs are working so hard to take food, housing, school, clothing away from needy children.

And yes, he's screwing over future generations. That's why RWs voted for him - because he hurts the people who need our help.
Killing handicapped people and those deemed to be inferior, nice to see the left coming out of the closet and releasing their inner Hitler.

Video: Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi on Paris Agreement, travel ban, Russia probe

Nancy Pelosi Won't Say Aborting a Baby With Beating Heart “Dishonors God” | LifeNews.com

Does God say that we should sign all scams?

I can see why she would believe that...

Does God say that we should sign all scams?

I can see why she would believe that...
Have to pass it to find out what's in it.

Pelosi is great entertainment value. Every time she opens her mouth something really stupid comes blabbering out. The truly awesome thing is she has the DEMs by the nuggets and she ain't goin nowhere.

God is still wondering how Pelosi was ever created being she was never on the list.
God also cant figure out how Chuck Schumer slipped thru the cracks when God said no to him ever being born
Satan has 1/3 of the angels following him. I have no idea how many that is, but I'm sure enough to fill a lot of offices in DC.
we can just vision when Pelosi and Schumer go to heaven and approach that white desk where God, St Pete and Elvis are there having to vote whether to let them in heaven , or send their souls to newark.

St Peter- Hello Nancy what have you brought for us today?

Pelosi- 200 million dead fetuses and a windmill to honor the Lord.

St Peter- great, just take those stairs to the left and keep walking down. You'll know when you get to the right place.

St Peter- Hello Nancy what have you brought for us today?

Pelosi- 200 million dead fetuses and a windmill to honor the Lord.

St Peter- great, just take those stairs to the left and keep walking down. You'll know when you get to the right place.
God to Chuck Schumer.......Mr. Schumer,,I have been watching you all of your life and have made a final decision to send your soul to the north pole sharing the rest of your eternal life living on a sheet of ice with a very gay polar bear.

That's funny.

A third, huh?

Gee. That's really froot loop nutty.

:cuckoo:

Killing handicapped people and those deemed to be inferior, nice to see the left coming out of the closet and releasing their inner Hitler.

No, you're thinking of starving them, letting them die of illness, or congenital defect, letting the elderly die without medical care, no medical care for handicapped.

And the veterans you RWNJs despise so much. A lot of them will be hurt by asshole trump but that really is why you voted for him.

Like the right wants to do.

Forum List

Back