Pelosi, the Self-Described Master Politician...yeah, Just What the GOP Craves

What is your political Party and do you think Pelosi should be replaced as minority leader?

• I am a Republican and she should go!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Democrat and Pelosi should stay!

• I am a democrat and Pelosi should be removed!

• I dont know who the hell anyone is DC is, so I'll take a Coke!

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I cant believe the lack of modesty in this woman.

You would never believe that her party went from a majority party to a minority party losing 63 seats under her watch, just listen to this shit.

Should Pelosi be replaced?

And if you are not in a party, just pick the one you lean most toward, please.

Dear Jim, I already posted this funny pic today. I'm posting it again for you to enjoy.

upload_2017-6-22_18-24-46.png

The funniest thing has happened after that though. jc456 asked me: which one is Pelosi. Bravo, JC, I admire your sense of humor!

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi is to politics what Florence Foster Jenkins was to opera. Both were convinced of their magnificent performances. Both were and are tone deaf.

Yet, as cruel as it was, the public was amused by Mrs. Jenkins and laughed at her to her face. So too is the public amused by Mrs. Pelosi's very public disintegration.

Democrats must keep her, by force if necessary.

Nancy Pelosi is to politics what Florence Foster Jenkins was to opera. Both were convinced of their magnificent performances. Both were and are tone deaf.

Yet, as cruel as it was, the public was amused by Mrs. Jenkins and laughed at her to her face. So too is the public amused by Mrs. Pelosi's very public disintegration.

But how does she manage to hold on to the House Democrat Caucus?

Well, after he asked I started doubting I could answer his question. However, the monkey looks a little prettier.

Well it does stand to reason that a monkey would be prettier than a brain eating zombie.
Liberals don't believe in Jesus Christ and believe they all are coming form monkeys (according to Darwin). Looks like we all are witnessing now, in 21 century: the developing process for Democrats stopped and then made a U-turn.

But how does she manage to hold on to the House Democrat Caucus?

Simple, she raises millions with just the snap of her finger. No one else even comes close. It's hard for the Democrats to walk away from cash at that level.
She can raise that kind of cash BECAUSE she is the house Leader for the Dimmocrats, not because she has some special sauce for donors, lol.

Forum List

Back