Pelosi, The Olympics, and China

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Had to laugh at this one. Pelosi warned US athletes to avoid angering the "ruthless" Chinese government but the administration didn't seem to mind angering the "ruthless" Chinese government when they did their diplomatic boycott of the Olympics, knowing that our athletes would still be going.

It's like letting Charles Manson take your kids for a month

1643986372365.png

Had to laugh at this one. Pelosi warned US athletes to avoid angering the "ruthless" Chinese government but the administration didn't seem to mind angering the "ruthless" Chinese government when they did their diplomatic boycott of the Olympics, knowing that our athletes would still be going.

The CCP gave her those words and she dutifully recited them...I sure hope the FBI is investigating her and her crooked family....

We boycotted countries for far less than what the Red Chinese have been doing daily since the 1940's. I hope these vermin get locked up for winning and get life sentences. They want to promote those pieces of shit they can stay there and live the full experience.

As much as I despise Pelosi, she gave sound advice. If someone is compelled to make a statement about the Chinese, make the statement from here. Don't go to China to assert your rights, you may never come back.

I would love to see some of our athletes speak out while they are there. Yes there is risk, but they need to use this rare worldwide stage to focus on the evils of the Communist regime.

As much as I despise Pelosi, she gave sound advice. If someone is compelled to make a statement about the Chinese, make the statement from here. Don't go to China to assert your rights, you may never come back.
Yes, she did give them sound advice. Wasn't too long ago China arrested some basketball people for petty theft and we barely got them back. But, the point is, Pelosi, Biden et al had no problem angering the ruthless Chinese government by having a diplomatic boycott and then we turn right around and send our athletes into that environment.

I must disagree. Never hand one of our own over the the Marxist pigs.
We should work for term limits and block elected officials from making investments in any foreign nation especially China while serving in office...we need to pass laws preventing family of elected officials from engaging in the kind of corruption Hunter and Pelosi's son engage in....

I would love to see some of our athletes speak out while they are there. Yes there is risk, but they need to use this rare worldwide stage to focus on the evils of the Communist regime.
There is no risk. Young, healthy athletes will become instant organ donors. There is no freedom of speech in China.

Forum List

Back