Pelosi Says Independent Commission Will Examine Capitol Riot

This is very good news for all those who want the truth about what happened on January 6th.

I hope that the commission can impartially do their work soon.

at this point only an idiot doesnt know what and why it happened,,,
And those hostile to the truth – conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right – will oppose this appropriate, warranted investigation.
And it will unsurprisingly find Trump "guilty", exactly as designed.

And idiots like you will swallow it whole.

This is very good news for all those who want the truth about what happened on January 6th.

And those hostile to the truth – conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right – will oppose this appropriate, warranted investigation.

I do not oppose it and want Republicans, Democrats, Green, Libertarians and one independent to be on the commission and do a real job and not some partisan nonsense and if founded Trump is the sole cause of the riots I want charges brought against him and if anyone failed no matter which party they should be expelled from their political party and if they helped with the insurrection they should also have the book thrown at them and given the maximum punishment if found guilty!

Enough with all the nonsense at it is time to tell the idiots of this nation to behave for once!

I do not oppose it and want Republicans, Democrats, Green, Libertarians and one independent to be on the commission and do a real job and not some partisan nonsense and if founded Trump is the sole cause of the riots I want charges brought against him and if anyone failed no matter which party they should be expelled from their political party and if they helped with the insurrection they should also have the book thrown at them and given the maximum punishment if found guilty!

Enough with all the nonsense at it is time to tell the idiots of this nation to behave for once!
It needs more Independents. Lots more. And who is going to choose the investigative team? If they aren't all twice-voting, campaign contributing members of the T**** Cult, the Republicans will whine 'til the end of time. And if Republicans are in on it, are they going to spend their time playing games on their phone and determining T**** had nothing to do with it? It's kind of hard to trust them anymore.

So, problems. Why can't we just let DOJ handle it?

Isn't the DOJ already doing this? I'm confused why we need another investigation?

Congress will have it own investigation so they can keep themselves entertained while not really fixing the problem...
Exactly. Its easier than tackling immigration, infrastructure, Social Security or healthcare.

It needs more Independents. Lots more. And who is going to choose the investigative team? If they aren't all twice-voting, campaign contributing members of the T**** Cult, the Republicans will whine 'til the end of time. And if Republicans are in on it, are they going to spend their time playing games on their phone and determining T**** had nothing to do with it? It's kind of hard to trust them anymore.

So, problems. Why can't we just let DOJ handle it?

Because Congress has to waste taxpayer money while doing very little as can be...

Truthfully I would rather have the Greens and Libertarians investigating this because it would give me more entertainment...

Can’t trust either side truthfully but someone like Romney or even Cheney I would be fine with...

Isn't the DOJ already doing this? I'm confused why we need another investigation?

I don't know. I know they are looking for people who committed crimes that day but not sure if they have an investigation of the whole thing.

Who is responsible for the capitol police operations? The Chief of Police.
Why a 9/11 Commission, when the responsibilities are clear?
If more police help is needed she ( Yogananda) should have requested help.
There is no direct link from the capitol police to the president.

"Additionally, the capitol police are charged with the protection of members of Congress, officers of Congress, and their families throughout the entire United States, its territories and possessions, and the District of Columbia. While performing protective functions, the Capitol Police have jurisdiction throughout the entire United States.

"The Chief of Police is responsible for administering the Department in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and ensuring that organizational objectives are met. The Chief reports directly to the Capitol Police Board and is assisted in the management of the Department by the Assistant Chiefs of Police and the Chief Administrative Officer. These leaders collectively are recognized as the United States Capitol Police Executive Team, the highest-level management team within the Department."
Who is responsible for the capitol police operations? The Chief of Police.
Why a 9/11 Commission, when the responsibilities are clear?
If more police help is needed she ( Yogananda) should have requested help.
There is no direct link from the capitol police to the president.
1613440760797.png

Yogananda D. Pittman
Acting Chief of Police

The president does not have a "Praetorian Guard" that he could send to help at the capitol.

Why was the Sgt, at Arms fired when it wasn't his responsibility?

1613441112619.png

Last edited:

It was Congress, including members of the House, that was attacked by Trump-incited thugs and criminals, which is why the investigation is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

That Justice might be investigating doesn't mitigate that.

Forum List

Back