Pelosi Says Independent Commission Will Examine Capitol Riot

They don’t want to look too close as would find out about radical lib organization the killer cop is involved in. Unarmed woman crawling through a broken window posing no imminent threat other than just being there
If this had been a black woman and white cop then 15 cities would have been on fire since that day

we need to show Trump for what he is: the enemy within, a man who has declared war on America

even Lissy The Sissy Graham supports this...THIS IS BIPARTISAN!

does Trump bear no responsability for the DC riots? OF COURSE HE DOES!

Everyone seems to think we need this Commission.'

We SHOULD know what happened and who did what

This is very good news for all those who want the truth about what happened on January 6th.

I hope that the commission can impartially do their work soon.

The fbi is a joke now.
Only to MAGA QAnon tpes
No they are a joke, they had Hunter Biden's laptop for over a year and it took a computer repair man to expose it. They are antiamerican.

Wow the replies from the trump people scream how terrified they are of this commission and investigation.

Good.

You people should be terrified.

I agree. Those that let Antifa and BLM in should be terrified.

Also how bout all those folks with real cameras, not phones, camera's that were all over the Capital Buildings. I agree and investigation is needed.

If I were them I'd be terrified as well. False flag event?? You bet.

This is very good news for all those who want the truth about what happened on January 6th.

I hope that the commission can impartially do their work soon.

Isn't the DOJ already doing this? I'm confused why we need another investigation?
It was Congress, including members of the House, that was attacked by Trump-incited thugs and criminals, which is why the investigation is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

That Justice might be investigating doesn't mitigate that.
You've already had your opinion handed to you...just like Pelosi's commission.

Forum List

Back