Pelosi Says 'Are You Serious?' When Asked Constitutional Basis for Health Insurance M

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
What uneducated fool believes that health insurance reform is not constitutional? Such idjits better go study their Alexander Hamilton and the bills that Thomas Jefferson and James Madison agreed with in the beginning. The federal government has the implied power to regulate without the doofi whining and squirming in the gravel.

Here's a transcript of a back-and-forth with that fascist dipshit Patrick Leahy on the same topic: CNSNews.com - Senate Judiciary Chairman Unable to Say Where Constitution Authorizes Congress to Order Americans to Buy Health Insurance

Ah yes! Senator 'Depends'...Patrick 'Leaky' Leahy! That's a good illustration.

LeakyLeahy.jpg

Senator Patrick 'Depends' 'Leaky' Leahy

(Illustration Courtesy of EIB)

What uneducated fool believes that health insurance reform is not constitutional? Such idjits better go study their Alexander Hamilton and the bills that Thomas Jefferson and James Madison agreed with in the beginning. The federal government has the implied power to regulate without the doofi whining and squirming in the gravel.

Really dipshit?

Thomas Jefferson in a letter to Joseph Milligan, April 6th, 1816: "To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association -- the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it."

Thomas Jefferson's first inaugural address, March 4th, 1801: "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government."

Thomas Jefferson: "Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."

John Adams, A Defense of the Constitutions of Governments of the United States of America, 1787: "The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the law of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence."

Summation? Try educating yourself you MORON. Try reading the quotes of the Founders in their addresses, and in the FEDERALIST PAPERS.

You are talking out of your ass again.

T has it wrong as usual. Go find where Jefferson told Madison, his leader in Congress, to give the vote to Hamilton's programs in return for the national capitol being located in the South.

T, get being a tool for the far right wind bags.

T has it wrong as usual. Go find where Jefferson told Madison, his leader in Congress, to give the vote to Hamilton's programs in return for the national capitol being located in the South.

*IF* you're gonna go around here stating things the Founders had said when I'm present? YOU should be better armed. Their quotes are searchable dipshit.

I blew a rather wide hole in your arguement, and you cannot stand it can you? [Thus the attack upon me].

Do your research next time dipshit.

What bothers me about the soundbite, and of course it is only a soundbite, is the arrogance she appears to have. If she didn't answer the question and left it at that the arrogance is absolutely sickening.

Immie

If T has it wrong, why don't you prove him wrong, Jackie?
You saying it don't make it so....especially YOU saying it. :cuckoo:

If T has it wrong, why don't you prove him wrong, Jackie?
You saying it don't make it so....especially YOU saying it. :cuckoo:

Exactly, and a pertinent point. He says this happened but does not front any quote to bolster it. Typical troll Jake is.

What bothers me about the soundbite, and of course it is only a soundbite, is the arrogance she appears to have. If she didn't answer the question and left it at that the arrogance is absolutely sickening.

Immie

I agree. I would have liked to have heard more. I am still searching.

Perhaps this may help.

CNSNews.com - When Asked Where the Constitution Authorizes Congress to Order Americans To Buy Health Insurance, Pelosi Says: 'Are You Serious?'

Immie

I agree. I would have liked to have heard more. I am still searching.

Perhaps this may help.

CNSNews.com - When Asked Where the Constitution Authorizes Congress to Order Americans To Buy Health Insurance, Pelosi Says: 'Are You Serious?'

Are you serious? Are you serious?

The arrogance of members of Congress is freaking astounding!

Immie

Are you serious? Are you serious?

The arrogance of members of Congress is freaking astounding!

Immie

What's more astounding is the idiots that vote these assholes into office.

Forum List

Back