Pelosi Says 'Are You Serious?' When Asked Constitutional Basis for Health Insurance M

What's more astounding is the idiots that vote these assholes into office.

What choice is there? If you want to be completely honest, the fact is that most of these assholes enter Congress with the expectation of making a difference for the American people. It is not until after they have been in Congress for a week or so before the corruption begins to permeate their souls and generally a successful re-election before the arrogance begins to appear.

This is true regardless of who we elect. So, we might elect the most honest person in the country but once they have arrived in DC it is only a matter of time before they become one of those assholes of which you spoke.

Immie

Why bother even having a Constitution if Libruls can say it means ANYTHING and lets the Government do ANYTHING?!

Are you serious? Are you serious?

The arrogance of members of Congress is freaking astounding!

Immie

What's more astounding is the idiots that vote these assholes into office.

What choice is there? If you want to be completely honest, the fact is that most of these assholes enter Congress with the expectation of making a difference for the American people. It is not until after they have been in Congress for a week or so before the corruption begins to permeate their souls and generally a successful re-election before the arrogance begins to appear.

This is true regardless of who we elect. So, we might elect the most honest person in the country but once they have arrived in DC it is only a matter of time before they become one of those assholes of which you spoke.

Immie

Agreed. And nor did the Founders ever intend upon being a Politician to become a Job for life. They expected folks to first have some profession, serve a term or two to represent/serve and then go back to their jobs.

It's gotten way out of hand, and why (the MAIN reason) I advocate Term Limits, and would like to see a Contitutional Amendment to reflect it.

According to our Constitution public monies are not to be used for charity. Now I wonder how the Dems got around that one??

What is Medicaid and this ridiculous universal healthcare if not charity? Its spreading the wealth. Taking money from those that earned it and giving it to those that didn't. Plain and simple.

While on the subject. Where in the Constitution does it say that the Govt is responsible for providing healthcare to the citizens? Funny, I looked and didn't see nary a word about universal healthcare in there. Mayby I just missed it. Anyone else out there found that in the Constitution????

According to our Constitution public monies are not to be used for charity. Now I wonder how the Dems got around that one??

What is Medicaid and this ridiculous universal healthcare if not charity? Its spreading the wealth. Taking money from those that earned it and giving it to those that didn't. Plain and simple.

While on the subject. Where in the Constitution does it say that the Govt is responsible for providing healthcare to the citizens? Funny, I looked and didn't see nary a word about universal healthcare in there. Mayby I just missed it. Anyone else out there found that in the Constitution????

Although, I agree with most of what you said, I have to ask where in the constitution does it state that public money cannot be used for charity? Where in the Constitution does it state that? I'm not disagreeing with you, just asking you to clarify where you got that information?

Wouldn't you consider Foreign Aid charity?

Immie

What uneducated fool believes that health insurance reform is not constitutional?

Speaking of uneducated. The claim is creating a health insurance mandate is unconstitutional since it lies outside the scope of the government's enumerated powers. IANAL, but I am smart to read thoroughly before calling somebody an idiot. Idiot.

Jeeze Jake. Where in the Constitution does it say that the taxpayers of America have to provide healthcare for anyone?? Would really like you to show this uneducated dimwitt where that is in said constitution.

While your at it. Look around for the part of the Constitution that says public funds should be used for Charity. You know Welfare and Medicaide those well known charities provided by we the taxpayers??

Let me know how you make out with that will ya????

Last edited:
Jeeze Jake. Where in the Constitution does it say that the taxpayers of America have to provide healthcare for anyone?? Would really like you to show this uneducated dimwitt where that is in said constitution.

While your at it. Look around for the part of the Constitution that says public funds should be used for Charity. You know Welfare and Medicaide those well know charities provided by we the taxpayers??

Let me know how you make out with that will ya????

SOME I have spoken to have said the "General Welfare" Clause...and even that is wrong.

I do believe your right T. I believe it states in the Constitution that public funds will not be used for Charity. I will have to look around and find the clause but I believe thats what it says. Of course the Clowns got around that somehow with ammendments doncha know.

Although, I agree with most of what you said, I have to ask where in the constitution does it state that public money cannot be used for charity? Where in the Constitution does it state that? I'm not disagreeing with you, just asking you to clarify where you got that information?

Immie

It's a dichotomy. The Founders didn't
say it nor did they. So you KNOW what that leaves?

Try this on for size?

Amendment X

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Now, how hard was that Immie? I'm not chastising you, but gently nudging you... ;)

Regards,

~T

Pelosi Says 'Are You Serious?' When Asked Constitutional Basis for Health Insurance Mandate

Yep, she sure did. The question is more is she serious? Does she not really know, or was it another moment of arrogance for her?

I heard Neal Boortz speak briefly of this this morning while driving to a job and decided to look into what Neal stated. And yep...she did ask the question.

Astounding, don't you think?

(Click on the link above).

Nancy and her boy-toys in congress are going to be the demise of the democratic party, as we know it.

What is left, Obama will take care of eliminating.

God Bless them, they are going to make it easy!

Mike

Is that some sort of NGO or something?

Seriously they don't care about the constitution, Pelosi see's it as a road block. If the GOP or a Conservative base doesn't get power back in 2012 and if Obama wins a second term. You might as well roll that puppy up and toss it into a bon fire.

Sad but true,

Mike

Pelosi Says 'Are You Serious?' When Asked Constitutional Basis for Health Insurance Mandate

Yep, she sure did. The question is more is she serious? Does she not really know, or was it another moment of arrogance for her?

I heard Neal Boortz speak briefly of this this morning while driving to a job and decided to look into what Neal stated. And yep...she did ask the question.

Astounding, don't you think?

(Click on the link above).

Nancy and her boy-toys in congress are going to be the demise of the democratic party, as we know it.

What is left, Obama will take care of eliminating.

God Bless them, they are going to make it easy!

Mike

They're more fractured than they let on, THUS? The saga of the Blue Dogs who the pressure is really on, and who Pelosi could really care a WIT of.

Noteworthy material to read regarding the UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE SCAM ... hmmmm what number am I on? I am disallowed posting url's, until I have posted 15 times.

Immie

Try this on for size?

Amendment X

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Now, how hard was that Immie? I'm not chastising you, but gently nudging you... ;)

Regards,

~T

Although I understand what the 10th says, my understanding is that the courts have not held that it prohibits the federal government from providing undelegated services. If the courts had held that it did prohibit such things then I would think that we would not be discussing abortion/Roe v. Wade, Welfare, Affirmative Action, Medicare, Medicaid, Public Education etc, etc. etc. except for as these would apply to the respective states.

Immie

Noteworthy articles to read regarding the Universal Health Care Scam, includes:

The real agenda behind Obama’s health care “reform”
By Jerry White
11 September 2009
url: The real agenda behind Obama’s health care “reform”

Health Industry Scam
Workers Must Demand Single Payer Universal Healthcare

Obama’s health care speech and the lies of the Nation
By Joe Kishore
11 September 2009
url: Obama’s health care speech and the lies of the Nation

Obama’s health care counterrevolution
28 July 2009

Obamacare: A Health Care Rationing Scheme to Enrich Insurers, Drug Companies and Large Hospital Chains
Published on 07-20-2009

Health Care Is a Right, Not a Privilege
Sen. Bernie Sanders: Health Care Is a Right, Not a Privilege

Obama chooses private profit over healthcare needs
8 June 2009

Physicians for a National Health Program is a single issue organization advocating a universal, comprehensive single-payer national health program. PNHP has more than 17,000 members and chapters across the United States.
url: Physicians for a National Health Program - Health Care is a Human Right

Healthcare Initiatives
url: HealthCare Initiatives, Inc. Links

Immie

Try this on for size?

Amendment X

Regards,

~T

Although I understand what the 10th says, my understanding is that the courts have not held that it prohibits the federal government from providing undelegated services. If the courts had held that it did prohibit such things then I would think that we would not be discussing abortion/Roe v. Wade, Welfare, Affirmative Action, Medicare, Medicaid, Public Education etc, etc. etc. except for as these would apply to the respective states.

Immie

I'd say who cares of the Courts...but then regarding the Tenth (Abortion a-la Roe), would prove it the most Despotic Branch of the three... and it IS a good point.

My purpose was to highlight...Guide folks into the correct answer.

Thanks for the response.

There are NO CONSTITUTIONAL BASIS TO FORCE ANY AMERICAN TO PAY HEALTH INSURANCE.

Moreover, Federal and State Taxes are ILLEGAL.

Let's NOT PAY THEM, and see where these idiots land - straight to hell and back groveling for water to quench their thirst.

There are NO CONSTITUTIONAL BASIS TO FORCE ANY AMERICAN TO PAY HEALTH INSURANCE.

Moreover, Federal and State Taxes are ILLEGAL.

Let's NOT PAY THEM, and see where these idiots land - straight to hell and back groveling for water to quench their thirst.

I choose to live in this country and therefore must abide by its laws. Although, I would prefer not to have to pay any taxes at all, that is neither feasible nor currently legal as long as the courts uphold the Constitutionality of taxes. Therefore, I'll live with the fact that there are two things that are inevitable in this life: death and taxes. Oh wait there actually is a third thing that is inevitable... political corruption.

Immie

New Topics

Forum List

Back