Pelosi on phone call to Obama explains why Dems lost 2010 midterms: “the white male thing is dominant. When they don’t have a job, they get in a mood"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Dems are the real racists, my friends, though conservatives are no prize either

The D Party long ago discontinued supporting the working class altogether, no matter the race or gender. Of course, the R Party never did.

The time is now for the elimination of the two criminal gangs.

the Dems are the real racists, my friends, though conservatives are no prize either

This is elite Democrat mindset. Nan sits atop in Washington trying to figure out how to keep the white males in line while her husband plays find my hammer at home.

No truer words have ever been posted here ... let's kill off 90% of the men-folk and see if we still have a racism problem ... worth a try ... start with the 61-year-old white men, before they start collecting Social Security ...

Stop the suckers to giving others priority in ways of living. I have used privileged groups a s a replacement for those accused of the worst in human history. So, I picked a science group we know as NASA. Everything is massively expensive with the old politically derived ways and extremist feminists in control of the agency. The idea is to get to space cheaply. and we are not doing it. The Space Launch System was sold to us to cost 300 million dollars a launch. The first launch cost over 4 billion dollars. However, the women folks have a lot of power and that is what it is all about. Combined with corrupted politicians thinking the old way we have wasted so much time and money. And that is with the unmanned missions also.

Forum List

Back